Downtown Nashville Paddleboard TourWrite a Review
OverviewDowntown Nashville Tour consists of a 2-3 hour paddle down the Cumberland River that starts and ends at Riverfront park on Broadway smack dab in the middle of Downtown Nashville. Look out for our signature tour van (AKA the Willie Wagon) and it’s trailer full of paddle boards & gear. This tour is a 2 Traveler minimum.
- Pickup from a centrally located meeting point
- Led by a local guide
- Travel by boat and see the sights from the water
Know More about this tour
Meet the Willie Wagon and your experienced guide at Shelby Park in downtown Nashville located at South 20th Street. From here your guides will fit you with a life Jacket and all the equipment need for our Journey. We provide all the gear and a quick introduction session for new paddle boarders to make sure you are comfortable and ready for a nice calm ride.
Then we launch and explore the Cumberland River on our 2-hour paddleboard tour with your group. This tour runs right past downtown for some incredible views of the city and buildings. The gentle current of the Cumberland River directs paddlers downtown, where paddlers enjoy some of the most unique sights and sounds of Music City, USA.
The group will have a great time on the water and experience paddle boarding right smack dab in the heart of Nashville. When the tour is over, paddlers exit the water at Riverfront Park at Broadway and enjoy some photo opportunities, a quick beverage and snack before you are shuttled back to Shelby Park where we started.
Inclusions for Downtown Nashville Paddleboard Tour
- Professional Paddleboard Guide
- Paddle board rental,
- life jackets,
- Instructions, and manpower to lug the equipment in/out of the water.
Exclusions for Downtown Nashville Paddleboard Tour
- Gratuities (Optional)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 4 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
Free Parking at Shelby Park
Subject to favorable weather conditions. If canceled due to poor weather, you will be given the option of an alternative date or full refund
Availability for tours cannot be checked without making a booking. Credit cards will only be charged upon confirmation of show availability
A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.