OverviewDiscover the beauty, culture and history of Portland on a guided bike tour -- the ideal way to experience the city! Pedal through downtown, Chinatown and the Pearl District, and ride along the waterfront for great views. Pass 19th-century brick buildings, art galleries, classic food carts and a 140-year-old brewery. Your guide will offer interesting commentary on your easy ride, suitable for all riding skill levels.
Know More about this tourStarting in downtown Portland in either the morning or afternoon, follow your guide on an easy, mostly flat 9-mile (14-km) bike ride through the city. Travel along bike lanes and stop to admire the views of the skyline, the river and the city’s many bridges. While riding along the waterfront, pass the 19th-century brick and cast iron-fronted buildings of Old Town.
Continue into bustling Chinatown and on through the Pearl District, where turn-of-the-century warehouses have been turned into art galleries, shops and restaurants surrounded by soaring glass apartment buildings. You’ll make several stops in this interesting area to snap photos and learn some interesting history.
Pass Henry Weinhard’s 140-year-old brewery and a fortress-like armory that was turned into a theater. Continue south to downtown Portland, where you’ll pass classic food carts before entering the South Park Blocks.
Pedal through Oregon’s largest university, Portland State University, and then turn downhill to the waterfront and ride along the Willamette River. You'll end up back where you started.
Inclusions for Downtown Portland Bike Tour
- Use of bicycle and helmet
- Local guide
Exclusions for Downtown Portland Bike Tour
- Food and drinks
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Gratuities (optional)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 1 day of travel. In this case confirmation will be received as soon as possible, subject to availability
For young children, a tag-a-long is provided (a one wheeled attachment to an adult bike)
A minimum of 2 people per booking is required. If only 1 person books, a supplement of $10 may be charged upon arrival
Please arrive 15 minutes before the start of your tour
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.