Downtown Savannah And Old Fort Jackson Helicopter Tour
OverviewSee Savannah in a whole new way on an exhilarating sightseeing flight! Delight in lovely aerial views as you glide by helicopter over downtown Savannah and Old Fort Jackson. Its a unique and unforgettable tour of historic Savannah.
Know More about this tourSoar above Savannah on an exhilarating sightseeing flight, and enjoy aerial views of the city's best sights. Before taking flight, take part in a short safety briefing. Then take off to the southeast over the rail yards and the port and head toward downtown Savannah as your experienced pilot provides commentary about the sights you will see such as Forsyth Park, Rail Museum, City Hall, Cathedral of St. John the Baptist, and much more.
From there enjoy a low level flight along the river, before heading over to Old Fort Jackson, the oldest standing brick fortification in Georgia. Finish the flight by doing another low pass over the river where you will enjoy incredible views of River Street, the Talmadge Bridge, and Hutchinson Island from your guaranteed window seat.
Inclusions for Downtown Savannah And Old Fort Jackson Helicopter Tour
- Helicopter Tour
Exclusions for Downtown Savannah And Old Fort Jackson Helicopter Tour
- Gratuities (optional)
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
Maximum weight per person is 300 pounds (136 kg). For groups of three (3) passengers, total passenger weight must not exceed 550 pounds (249 kg)
Subject to favorable weather conditions. If canceled due to poor weather, you will be given the option of an alternative date or full refund
All passenger weights MUST be advised at time of booking
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Private Arrival Transfer: Savannah/Hilton Head International Airport to Hotel
- Savannah Ghost Walking Tour
- Walking Tour of Savannah's Historic District
- Historic Savannah Tavern Tour
- Segway Movie Tour of Savannah
- Bonaventure Cemetery Journeys with Shannon Scott
- Midnight in the Garden of Good and Evil Walking Tour of Savannah