Dragon Hunting Family Tour BarcelonaWrite a Review
Travel between the real world and the virtual world of Dragons hidden in Barcelonas most interesting Buildings with this App and your personal guide! This is a unique walking route to discover the modern art in Barcelona with kids.
- Choice of morning or afternoon departure
- Explore the local streets on a walking tour of the city
- Family friendly
- Ideal choice for families
- Pickup from a centrally located meeting point
- Led by a local guide
Know More about this tour
With Dragon’s Hunters, you’ll discover Dragons in a whole new city—Barcelona! Dragon Hunters is built on Barcelona’s Real World GeoGaming Platform and will use real locations to encourage players to search far and wide in the real world to discover Hidden Dragons. Dragon’s Hunters allows you to find and catch more than a ten species of Dragons as you explore your surroundings! And take pictures with them!
From Boqueria Market to Paseo de Gracia you will go on a walking tour with a private guide following the main highlights of the city. Along the route, the tour guide will explain everything to you about the gothic city center and Gaudì and Catalan Modern Art: the kids will follow with a mobile or a tablet (that it is provided) installed with the free App (for iPhone and Android devices) where they can discover Dragons hidden in the monuments.
They will play the role of the protagonist, San Jordi, and will fight against the Dragon (virtual, of course) in Augmented Reality. Once they win, they will have access to some offline games to enjoy with the family at the nearest cafe!
The kids will have a physical passport where they will have descriptions, playing cards and interactive 3D cards to play with.This is a perfect, fun, solution for families traveling with kids from 4 to 12 years old: the adults will be able to enjoy a guided tour while the kids will follow the main explanations at each attraction and be playing in 3D Augmented Reality (rather than getting bored!).
Inclusions for Dragon Hunting Family Tour Barcelona
- Pick-up and drop-off from designated meeting points
- Private family-friendly tour
- Walking tour
Exclusions for Dragon Hunting Family Tour Barcelona
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Children must be accompanied by an adult
A maximum of 10 people per booking
Please wear comfortable shoes
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.