OverviewIndochina Junk Company wants its guests to have a unique experience in the Natural Wonder of the World which is Halong Bay, and that is why Dragon Legend Cruise takes guests to Bai Tu Long Bay with an off the beaten track itinerary, far away from the crowds.
A two day, one night cruise to Bai Tu Long Bay is an ideal way to discover the natural beauty and local life on a limited time schedule. You will get to visit an enchanting cave, go kayaking through a magnificent limestone islands. This trip takes you deep into natural wonder to experience a memorable experience and relaxing night on the majestic bay.
- Enjoy a day away from the hustle and bustle of the city
- Enjoy a romantic night including dinner
- Travel by boat and see the sights from the water
Know More about this tour
7:40-8 a.m. - Pickup at your hotel (near the Old Quarter in Hanoi) by Luxury van
12-12:30 p.m. - Embark at Hon Gai International harbor
12-1 p.m. - Check-in. Cruise begins with welcome drink and safety briefing.
1:30-2:30 p.m. - Set menu lunch served in the outdoor dining room (depending on the weather), while cruising into magnificent Bai Tu Long Bay. Admire the fascinating limestone karsts on the way.
3-5 p.m. - Cruise to Vung Dang – Cong Dam area. Swim or relax on a white sandy beach.
6-8:30 p.m. - Return to Dragon Legend Cruise to refresh yourself in the Mineral Seawater Pool, Fitness Room, or Spa and Massage Services before dinner.
8:30 p.m. - Spend the rest of your evening relaxing, talking with the on-board team, watching movies, or listening to music. Overnight in Tra San area.
6:30-7 a.m. - Start a new day with a Tai Chi demonstration on the sun-deck
7-7:30 a.m. - Take in the morning view of the Bay’s landscape with a cup of tea or coffee and enjoy breakfast in the fresh air
7:30-9:45 a.m. - Cruise to Cong Do area to explore the well-hidden Thien Canh Son Cave
10 a.m. - Check out of your cabin
10:45-11:30 p.m. - Enjoy a buffet while cruising towards the harbor
11:30 a.m. - 12 p.m. - Disembark. Drive to Yen Duc village in Dong Trieu province for a short break in this typical Vietnamese agricultural village which is rich in culture and traditions.
1:30-2 p.m. - Enjoy water puppet show performed by local artists
5 p.m. - Arrive in Hanoi where your tour ends.
Inclusions for Dragon Legend Overnight Halong Bay Cruise With Hanoi Pickup
- Welcome drink
- Overnight accommodation
- Entrance fees
- Local taxes
- A bottle of water per person per day
- Meals as per itinerary (B=breakfast, L=lunch, D=dinner)
- All activities as program
- English-speaking guide on board
- Tea & Coffee in breakfast
- Sightseeing cruise
- Tai Chi
Exclusions for Dragon Legend Overnight Halong Bay Cruise With Hanoi Pickup
- Extra drinks
- Personal expenses
- Spa and massage services
- Gratuities (optional)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
The itinerary might subject to change due to the weather or tide condition without prior notice
Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
A current valid passport is required in the time of cruise
Children must be accompanied by an adult
Visitors not be recommended on board (for safety reason): People with physical or sensory disabilities; Person with symptoms of hallucination, sleepwalking, claustrophobia, epilepsy
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.