Drake Island And Wreck Of B-45 Airplane Experience For Certificate Divers - Panama CityWrite a Review
OverviewYou will dive near the bay or Portobelo. In this diving Panama excursion, you will make two dives: the first at the "Drake" island and the second at a wreck of a B-45 airplane.
- Lunch included
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
Know More about this tourYour tour will start with a pick up at 8am from any hotel in Panama City.
On this 7-hour tour you will dive twice in the northern coast of Panama. Make sure you have evidence of your diving certification as it is required from all divers wishing to participate in this tour.
Your first dive will be at the historic "Drake" Island, name after Sir Francis Drake.
Your second dive will be at the wreck of a B-45 airplane in 70' of water.
You will be back at the hotel before 6 pm.
Inclusions for Drake Island And Wreck Of B-45 Airplane Experience For Certificate Divers
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Boat trip
- Dive master
- Two tanks
- Weight belt
- Transport by air-conditioned minivan
Exclusions for Drake Island And Wreck Of B-45 Airplane Experience For Certificate Divers
- Snorkeling equipment
- Gratuities (recommended)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Evidence of dive certification is required from all divers wishing to participate in a certified dive
Minimum age is 12 years
A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
Minimum numbers apply. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund
Flying within 24 hours after your last dive is not recommended. All participants will be required to complete a health questionnaire prior to diving. Some pre-existing medical conditions (eg asthma, heart conditions, etc) may prevent you from diving, please consult your doctor
Not recommended for pregnant women.
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You might also like
- Eco Cruise On Gatun Lake
- Embera Indian Village
- Two Oceans In One Day For Certificate Divers From Panama
- Mi Pueblito And Ancon Hill Tour In Panamá City
- San Blas Guna Yala Tour From Panamá City
- Private Tour: Panama City In 1 Day
- Panama City And Canal Sightseeing Tour
- Biomuseo Admission Ticket With Lunch And Transportation
- Dive At The Sister Islands Of Panama: Taboga And Taboguilla
- La Arenosa Fishing Tour At The Gatun Lake Panamá