Drawing Gaudí: 3-Hour Workshop In Barcelona
OverviewDraw with one of the world’s best sketchbook artists in a 3-hour workshop in one of the most creative and inspiring Mediterranean cities, Barcelona. In a group of maximum 9 people, you will be in good company, drawing with other art lovers and world travelers. Together with your instructor, you will share several unique and inspiring insights into drawing and journaling.
- Small-group tour
- Once-in-a-Lifetime Experience
Know More about this tourMake your way to the outskirts of Barcelona on a Friday morning for this unique workshop at Colnia Guell that gives you a deeper insight and understanding into the work of famed artist and architect Antonin Gaud. Arrive at the former mill village by 9:50am to meet your guide/instructor and the rest of your small group of 9 people or less. Your instructor, one of Barcelona's best sketch artists, develops your drawing and storytelling techniques in this extraordinary setting of a factory, an urban center, and a church.
The Colnia Guell church crypt is regarded by many as Gauds masterwork. Here, you'll put your newfound drawing skills into action as you capture the building'sinclined columns and hyperbolic-paraboloid-shaped vaults.Get to know the workshop's other architects, designers, sketchers, or otherartists interested in Modernism and the work of Antoni Gaud before packing up your pencils and saying goodbye to your instructor at 1pm.
Inclusions for Drawing Gaudí: 3-Hour Workshop In Barcelona
- Small-group tour
- Walking tour
Exclusions for Drawing Gaudí: 3-Hour Workshop In Barcelona
- The "Material not included" tour option does not include sketching material
- Entrance to the church + entrance to the permanent exhibition
- Gratuities (optional)
- Food and drinks
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately.
Please make sure you have the right material for sketching before attending your workshop.
Please note: This workshop is aimed to further develop drawing and storytelling techniques. Basic drawing skills are necessary. It is ideal for architects, designers, sketchers or any artists interested in Modernism and the work of Antoni Gaud.
You Might Also Like
- Barcelona Transfer: Central Barcelona to Cruise Port
- Hard Rock Cafe Barcelona
- Three Countries in One Day: France, Andorra and Spain from Barcelona
- Montserrat and Cava Trail Private Day Trip from Barcelona
- 6-Day Spain Tour from Barcelona: Zaragoza, Madrid, Cordoba, Seville, Granada and Valencia
- Small-Group Tour: Traditional Food and Wine Day Trip from Barcelona
- Small-Group Medieval Villages Day Trip from Barcelona
- Private Salvador Dali Day Trip to Figueres and the Costa Brava from Barcelona