Drawing Gaudí: 3-Hour Workshop In BarcelonaWrite a Review
OverviewDraw with one of the world’s best sketchbook artists in a 3-hour workshop in one of the most creative and inspiring Mediterranean cities, Barcelona. In a group of maximum 9 people, you will be in good company, drawing with other art lovers and world travelers. Together with your instructor, you will share several unique and inspiring insights into drawing and journaling.
- Small-group tour
- Once-in-a-Lifetime Experience
Know More about this tourMake your way to the outskirts of Barcelona on a Friday morning for this unique workshop at Colònia Güell that gives you a deeper insight and understanding into the work of famed artist and architect Antonin Gaudí. Arrive at the former mill village by 9:50am to meet your guide/instructor and the rest of your small group of 9 people or less. Your instructor, one of Barcelona's best sketch artists, develops your drawing and storytelling techniques in this extraordinary setting of a factory, an urban center, and a church.
The Colònia Güell church crypt is regarded by many as Gaudí’s masterwork. Here, you'll put your newfound drawing skills into action as you capture the building's inclined columns and hyperbolic-paraboloid-shaped vaults. Get to know the workshop's other architects, designers, sketchers, or other artists interested in Modernism and the work of Antoni Gaudí before packing up your pencils and saying goodbye to your instructor at 1pm.
Inclusions for Drawing Gaudí: 3-Hour Workshop In Barcelona
- Small-group tour
- Walking tour
Exclusions for Drawing Gaudí: 3-Hour Workshop In Barcelona
- The "Material not included" tour option does not include sketching material
- Entrance to the church + entrance to the permanent exhibition
- Gratuities (optional)
- Food and drinks
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately.
Please make sure you have the right material for sketching before attending your workshop.
Please note: This workshop is aimed to further develop drawing and storytelling techniques. Basic drawing skills are necessary. It is ideal for architects, designers, sketchers or any artists interested in Modernism and the work of Antoni Gaudí.
You might also like
- Priority Access: Barcelona Sagrada Familia Tour
- FC Barcelona Football Stadium Tour And Museum Tickets
- Montserrat Royal Basilica Half-Day Trip From Barcelona
- Tarragona And Sitges Small Group Day Trip From Barcelona
- Private Full Day City Tour In Barcelona
- Park Guell And Sagrada Familia Guided Day Tour In Barcelona
- 5-Day Spain Tour: Cordoba, Seville, Granada And Toledo From Barcelona
- Tapas And Wine Experience Walking Tour In Barcelona
- FC Barcelona Stadium Tour
- City Walking Tours