Dream Underground World (Cenote Cavernous Exploring) - Playa Del Carmen
OverviewHalf-day expedition with an estimated time of 5 hours.Enjoy at your own pace.Privatetransportation.Private pick up and drop off at your hotel or rental home.Discover the most extensive underground river system on planet earthSnorkel andswim amystical cave system full of crystal clear water and exotic rock formations.Gourmet beachside lunch in the powdery white sand beaches of Tulum..All included (entrances, life jackets &snorkelingequipment, drinks and snacks on board).The most talented and passionate guides in the region.Secluded Locations.No gimmicks, No upsells.Photos during your expedition are a courtesy from Living Dreams at the end of your day.
Know More about this tourWe visit an underwater cave system situated along the Caribbean coast of theYucatn Peninsulawith passages to the north and west of the city ofTulum. With 230.8 kilometres (143.4mi) it is thelongest surveyed underwater cave systemin planetearth.Including connected dry caves makes Sistema Sac Actun with 347.7 kilometres (216.1mi) the longest cave in Mexico and the second longest worldwide.
Begin your half-day expedition with the pickup time of your choosing along with modern and comfortable transportation with plentyof leg room to discover the most extensive underground river system on planet earth. Once there, explore the cenote completely at your pace as youSwim and snorkel in crystal clear waters as you gaze upon exotic rock formations millions of years in the making. Feel the intrigue that accompanies learning about our planetsgeologicalpast and theroleplayed by Mexicos Yucatan Peninsula with a complete explanation of the area from yourcertified guide. Finish your Dream experience with a well-deserved gourmet beachside lunch in the powdery white sand beaches of Tulum.
Inclusions for Dream Underground World (Cenote Cavernous Exploring)
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- Entrance fees
- Environmental Management Charge (Reef Tax)
- Bottled water
- Professional guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Use of snorkel equipment
- Private tour
- Sightseeing cruise
- Round-trip private transfer
- Transport by private vehicle
Exclusions for Dream Underground World (Cenote Cavernous Exploring)
- Gratuities (optional).
- Alcoholic drinks (In the restaurant) * Only included on board vehicle.
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Children must be accompanied by an adult
Infant seats are available on request if advised at time of booking
A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Private Catamaran Tour with Open Bar and Snorkeling with Turtles
- Half-Day Private Catamaran Tour with Open Bar in Playa del Carmen
- Skip the Line: La Vaquita Playa del Carmen
- Tour from Riviera Maya or Cancun Ek Balam
- Tulum and Cenote
- PADI Scuba Diver Course in Playa del Carmen
- PADI Open Water Diver Course in Playa del Carmen
- ATV Extreme and Snorkel Adventure from the Riviera Maya