Driving Night Tour, The Overall Schedule In This Seoul's Tour
OverviewYou will hear about Seoul while driving through the main tourist spots within Seoul, which are palaces, the core of downtown and other hot spots. You will be seeing and listening about many popular tourist spots in a glance through this short night time driving tour.
Know More about this tourWhere did the past kings of Korea live and what was it like?
Look around Gyeongbokgung Palace where the last king of Seoul and Changdeokgung Palace where it is rolled in the world heritage list, and see how the main street from 600 years ago has changed into a large square through course no. 30. All places are decorated with beautiful lights at night.
Driving down the Chunggyecheon stream, enjoy the shopping in the Dongdaemun night market, the heaven of night shopping.
- Drive through the beautiful night view course spots (Gyeongbok Palace, Changdeok Palace, Gwanghwamun Square, Cheonggye Stream, Namdaemun Market)
- Dongdaemun market where they never rest at night / Itaewon
- Dont forget to have night snacks, another charm of Korea
Hotel(Seoul) Driving (Changdeok Palace, Gyeongbok Palace, Gwanghwamun Square, Cheonggye Stream, Namdaemun Market) Drop off at Dongdaemun Market or Itaewon
Inclusions for Driving Night Tour, The Overall Schedule In This Seoul's Tour
- Professional English Guide
- Pick-up Service(In Seoul)
Exclusions for Driving Night Tour, The Overall Schedule In This Seoul's Tour
- Admission Fee
- Personal Expenses
Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 1 day of travel. In this case confirmation will be received as soon as possible, subject to availability
It is real driving tour. You will not get off the car.
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Jindo Miracle Sea Road Festival (Depart from Seoul)
- Boseong Green Tea Festival from Seoul
- Night Food Tour in Seoul with Traditional and Modern Cuisine
- Group Seochon Korean BBQ Walking Tour
- 4 in 1 Tour Strawberry Picking and Nami Island with The Garden of Morning Calm
- Seoul Highlights Small-Group Tour with Lunch and Nanta Show
- Seoul Private Choose-Your-Own-Adventure Tour
- Korean Culture Walking Tour with Gyeongbokgung Palace