Dubai All-Day Tour Including LunchWrite a Review
Discover Dubai and its ambiances in this day trip, Get travel from the Old traditional Dubai (Developed from a village on Creek) and its old heritage Al Fahidi fort towards the modern age city with its impressive skyline which is the home of the world 7 seven star luxury hotel 'Burj Al Arab' and the tallest tower of the world 'Burj Khalifa.'
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
- Comprehensive tour by bus/coach
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- Lunch included
- Ideal choice for families
- Step back in time on a history tour
Know More about this tourGet the Opportunity to discover the traditional and impressive lively city of Dubai. The city, which developed from a small fishing village, located at Dubai Creek. You will be visiting Dubai Museum located in the heart of City and the primal fortress of Al Fahidi. Get the traditional ride of Abra crossing of Dubai Creek while heading towards the district area where you will be visiting “Heritage Village” and the Spice Souk having a large variety of exotic spices as well as the Dubai Gold Souk where you can buy souvenir.
The tour will move towards Jumeirah Area where you can take the chance to get a unique photo stop at the inspiring Grand Mosque of Jumeirah, which was built, in the medieval Fatimid tradition. A Photo stops at the Burj Al Arab Hotel. The tour will then move towards the Dubai Burj Khalifa (World tallest tower). After a buffet lunch in a local restaurant, you will be getting some time for shopping in “Dubai Mall” which is one of the world’s biggest shopping mall hosting 1200 stores and brands. The tour then will head to visit the “PALM Jumeirah” world biggest man made island. A photo-stop at the famous iconic hotel “Atlantis the Palm”. Afterwards you will pass by the New Dubai Marina and its walk, small stop before drive towards Emirates Mall. The tour will be end up at “Emirates mall” and the Ski Dubai “the Middle East first indoor ski resort”.
Inclusions for Dubai All-Day Tour Including Lunch
- Hotel pickup and drop-off from Dubai hotels
- Professional guide
- Transport by air-conditioned minivan
- Buffet lunch included
Exclusions for Dubai All-Day Tour Including Lunch
- Gratuities (optional)
- Entrance to Burj Khalifa, Burj Al Arab and Ski Dubai
- Shopping expenses
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
The Jumeirah Grand Mosque in Dubai is open on Saturdays, Sundays, Tuesdays & Thursdays from 8:45am till 9:45am only. On Mondays & Wednesdays from 9:00am to 10:00am and from 10:15am to 11:15am. The mosque is closed on Fridays
Ladies visiting the mosque are required to cover their head with a scarf. Do not wear shorts, beachwear, or sleeveless outfits as they are to be fully covered
Men visiting the Mosque should wear long trousers
Children under 4 years are free of charge
Dress code is smart casual
During Ramadan Period from 26 May 2017 until 27 June 2017 there will be no lunch available. since as per the UAE government no restaurant during the day time is operational.
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.