Dubai City TourWrite a Review
Enjoy this 4-hour tour of the city of Dubai with your small-group of no more than 12. See locations such as the Burj Khalifa, the Dubai Creek, and the Jumeirah Mosque. Visit all of the locations to grab memorable photos of the lavish exteriors, all the while attaining knowledge of the areas from your English-speaking guide.
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- Comprehensive tour of the city
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Know More about this tour
Begin your morning with a pickup from your centrally located Dubai hotel. Head to a local creek, where you will start the day by taking photographs of the scenery. Then, head out to see the main sights of the city, starting with the Dubai Museum in Al Fahidi. There, you will learn about the traditional way of life in Dubai. The museum presents local antiquities and artifacts that are as old as 3000 B.C. Next, take a look at the impressive buildings along Dubai Creek by Abra, an ancient local water taxi.
The tour will continue with a visit to the Spice Souk, a traditional market where fragrances and spices, before going straight to the Gold Souk. Make a brief stop and roam the place for a short while, then move on to the magnificent Jumeirah Mosque and take photos. Stop by the Beach Road and capture the water’s sparkling color. Take in the spectacular view of Burj Al Arab, then pass by Souk Madinat, and end your tour taking photos of the outside of the Burj Khalifa. At the end of your tour, you will be brought back to your hotel.
Inclusions for Dubai City Tour
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Group tour (maximum of 12)
- Transport by air-conditioned vehicle
- Professional guide
- Seat In Coach Basis
Exclusions for Dubai City Tour
- Food and drinks
- Gratuities (optional)
- Entrance fees
- At checkout we'll ask you to provide your hotel information. Once your booking is confirmed, we'll send you a confirmation voucher with full contact information (phone number, email address, etc.) for our local operator in case you need to update or change your hotel pick-up details.
- In case you have not booked your hotel, Don't Worry ! Once your hotel arrangements are finalized, you can contact our local operator directly with your hotel details.
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.