Dubai City Tour And Evening Desert Safari With BBQ Dinner
OverviewExplore Dubai at your own pace with this flexible combination tour. The 2-part adventure, which includes a Dubai city tour and an evening safari and barbecue, can be done in one day or split over the course of two days. The 4-hour city tour includes a guide and hotel pickup and drop-off. The 6-hour Desert safari includes dune-bashing, sand-boarding, camel riding, a buffet dinner and more.
- Buffet dinner included
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
- Flexibility to customize your itinerary to your own preferences
Know More about this tourDubai City Tour:
You'll begin the Dubai city tour with a photo stop at the Dubai Creek, the lifeblood of Dubai. Then you will drive through the Bastakiya, Al Fahidi Fort, Ruler's Court, Old Mosque, Textile Street, Central Bank, Ministry of Finance, Heritage Village, spice and gold souqs.
You'll then proceed towards Jumeirah Road passing by the Dry Docks Dubai and the Historical Union House with photo stops at the beautiful and famous Jumeirah Mosque, the world's tallest 7-star hotel, Burj Al Arab, and the Tallest Building in the whole world, Burj Khalifa.
Desert Safari with BBQ Dinner:
You'll depart from your Hotel for a thrilling desert drive. An experienced safari guide will drive you through the eye-catching desert to experience a breathtaking roller coaster drive on the high dunes . But theres more to it than just the thrilling roller coaster ride and the dune bashing. Set your foot on the Sand Board and glide on the dunes. A camera is absolutely a must-have so not to miss miss the mesmerizing sunset.
You'll arrive at the desert camp. More fun-filled activities will await you inside the Bedouin camp. You'll enjoy the true Arabian ambiance, at this typical Bedouin campsite, with traditional Arabian carpets, low tables and cushions for comfortable seating. You'll experience a camel ride, henna painting or simply enjoy the Sheesha (hookah). Savor a sumptuous buffet dinner with a wide variety of barbecue meats, salads, main-course and deserts.The climax of the evening is the stunning performance by the exotic belly dancer under the star-lit sky (except during religious holidays and the Month of Ramadan).
Please note that you can do both portions of the tour in 1 day or you can split the two portions over 2 days, according to your preferred itinerary.
Inclusions for Dubai City Tour And Evening Desert Safari With BBQ Dinner
- Dubai City Tour:,
- Professional guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- 4 Hours Sightseeing tour
- Desert Safari Tour:
- Pick up from Hotel by 4x4 Land Cruiser
- Dune Bashing
- Sand Boarding
- Sunset Photo-stop ( sunset ot guaranteed all the time )
- Camel Ride (short ride but can repeat)
- Welcome snack / dates /tea
- Henna Painting
- Photograph in local costume
- Buffet Dinner with BBQ vegetarian & no-veg
- Unlimited soft drinks, water, tea ,coffee
- Belly Dance Show
- Tanura Dance with fire show
- Drop off to hotels
Exclusions for Dubai City Tour And Evening Desert Safari With BBQ Dinner
- Gratuities (optional)
- Entrance fees
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
If you will not be arriving at your destination within the specified reconfirmation period, please reconfirm with the local service provider prior to travel, or upon arrival at your destination. Please note that departure times and locations may vary slightly.
The duration of transfers are approximate.
Infants (below 3 years old) are not allowed in the car during the dune bashing. Also not suitable for pregnant women
All desert safari drivers are well trained and licensed safari drivers. The Land Cruiser vehicles are fully equipped with all necessary safety features, such as roll bars, seat belts, government trackers, GPS, GMS, and a First Aid box
Dubai City Tour is not possible during Fridays. Most places are closed and will open late afternoon.
Children must be accompanied by an adult
Infant must be provided with child seats during the tour as per RTA regulations
The duration of transfers are approximate, the exact duration will depend on the time of day and traffic conditions
Dress code is casual
Not wheelchair accessible
Vegetarian and halal options are available
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.