Dubai City Tour Including Burj Khalifa 124th Floor Entry Ticket And Marina Dinner Dhow CruiseWrite a Review
Come with us on an unforgettable afternoon and discover Modern Dubai including Worlds Tallest Tower - Burj Khalifa - and a Dinner Dhow Cruise in the new Marina.
- All entrance fees included
- Private tour is operated with just your party and a guide/driver
- Perfect for all ages and skill level
- Travel by boat and see the sights from the water
- Perfect introduction for first-time visitors
Know More about this tourOn this Private Tour you will be able to experience and discover the Top Attractions of Dubai lively, all that you usually see and watch on TV and Reports.
Driving to the famous man-made island Palm Jumeirah. Make a photo stop and take some special souvenir pictures of magnificent Atlantis hotel.
Continue to Dubai Marina, an exclusive residence and leisure area.Enjoy a short stroll along the water and admire the new skyline with over 260 skyscrapers from the Marina’s yacht harbor.
Wander through Souk Madinat Jumeirah, Dubai’s “Little Venice”, from here you can enjoy a fantastic view of the 7-star luxury hotel Burj Al Arab, which you can photograph and keep as a memory forever.
Here comes the magnificent of the Tour, visit the Burj Khalifa, which at 828 meters is currently the tallest building in the world. Ride the building’s express elevator to the 124th floor at a speed of 10 meters per second. From there enjoy a breathtaking 360-degree view of all of Dubai and its unique skyline.Then enjoy your Dinner Buffet on a traditional Dhow in Dubai Marina.
Inclusions for Dubai City Tour Including Burj Khalifa 124th Floor Entry Ticket And Marina Dinner Dhow Cruise
- Transport by private vehicle
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Professional guide
- Entrance fees
- Buffet dinner
Exclusions for Dubai City Tour Including Burj Khalifa 124th Floor Entry Ticket And Marina Dinner Dhow Cruise
- Gratuities (optional)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
A minimum of 02 Adults Price per booking is required
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.