Dubai City Tour Including Lunch In Burj Al Arab
OverviewFrom the old to the new, explore this magical city from Dubai Creek and the heritage area of Bastakia and the Dubai Museum. Enjoy an Abra ride across the creek to the Spice Market and Gold Souk. End your tour with a delicious lunch at the magnificent Burj Al-Arab's Al Iwan Restaurant.
- Comprehensive tour by bus/coach
- Step back in time on a history tour
- All entrance fees included
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
- Lunch included
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
Know More about this tourDubai is a city that provides a new setting at every turn, richly mixing together the old and the new; it is without a doubt the leading tourist
destination in the Middle East. Dubai is a city of ages that rises out of the desert and crowns the gulf coast with its presence. Our route takes us to the magnificent view of Dubai Creek, passing by the heritage area of Bastakia, with its fascinating old Wind Towered Houses built by wealthy merchants. We will have our stop at the 180 years old Fort Al Fahidi. Here Dubai Museum records the city's past with all its developing stages. We continue our journey by Abra - traditional boat, to cross the Creek towards the Spice Market followed by Gold Souk. In our way to the most luxurious hotel in the world Burj Al-Arab we will stop for a photo shoot next to Jumeirah Mosque, an architectural landmark of Dubai. The final glance of the tour is an experience of tasting one of the most delicious arabic cuisine in a magical atmosphere of Burj Al-Arab at the Al Iwan Restaurant located on the first floor.
Inclusions for Dubai City Tour Including Lunch In Burj Al Arab
- Entrance fees
- Bottled water
- Lunch in Al Iwan Restaurant - Arabic and international buffet (located on the 1st Floor)
- Professional guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Transport by air-conditioned coach
Exclusions for Dubai City Tour Including Lunch In Burj Al Arab
- Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
- Gratuities (optional)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
Children must be accompanied by an adult
A moderate amount of walking is involved
Tour can be operated on Saturdays with English or German guide only
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.