Explore Dubai in style on our 6-hour Dubai tour which include pickup and drop-off from your hotels in Sharjah or Dubai
This tour is a journey from the old city of Dubai to most modern city. You would experience an Emirate with its abundance of richness being diversified to make Dubai a most modern city in the world without losing its culture, tradition and hospitality.
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- Perfect introduction for first-time visitors
- Great overview and orientation of the city
Know More about this tourA perfectly crafted afternoon Dubai city tour including pickup from all centrally located hotels in Dubai. It is a guided tour in English done by a professional tourist guide in a comfortable and luxury air-conditioned vehicle. The tour is scheduled to start after lunch time and finish by dinner time. The theme of this tour is to explore both the old and new city of Dubai. The tour is focused on visiting every tourist interested site, as well as include the latest upcoming venues of the rapidly transforming city of Dubai. Stroll along the creek around the forthcoming jewel of Dubai. Enjoy a ferry ride at the old city of Dubai, which was used to be the mode of passenger transport during the pre-oil period to travel between cities of Deria and Bur Dubai. The same ferry ride is still preserved in its old charm. A visit to the Fahidi fort Museum (a fort converted as a most modern Museum) and the Bastakiya. The spice and the gold market Dubai is a to visualize the mixture age old culture, the tradition and the richness. Your guide will teach you to become a master of bargaining in the country.
The tour continues to visit the Zabeel palace, hereafter you will be reaching the world's most modern high-tech city - the New Dubai, where you see the Palm Island, which is considered the eight wonder of the world. Stop for a photo at the Burj Al Arab – the only seven star hotel, Jumeirah beach, photo stop at the Dubai marina. A drive through the Jumeirah district to see various the beauty of boulevards and villas. Stop at the mini Manhattan and DIFC. The final stop to take a photo is at the world’s tallest building – The Burj Khalifa and to add the fun watch the dancing fountains. You can witness two spectacular shows in 45 minutes. After a wonderful, informative tour, you will be dropped back at your hotel in Dubai.
- Pickup & drop-off from/to all centrally located hotels and hotel apartments, selected shopping malls and major metro stations.
- Drive through the creek and the forthcoming jewel of Dubai
- Bastakiya - the wind towers
- Al Fahidi Fort
- Dubai museum (entry included)
- Boat ride on abra (traditional water taxi)
- Gold souk & Spice market
- Rulers palace – Zabeel
- Upcoming Dubai Frame
- The Mini Manhattan – Sheikh Zayed Road
- Ski Dubai Emirates Mall (outside view)
- To photograph the Palm Island we drive through one end to the other of the island.
- Photo stop at the Atlantis the palm
- Photo stop for Burj Al Arab –
- Drive along Jumeirah beach, Souk Madinat and surroundings
- Visit Jumeirah Blue Mosque includes inside visit.
- Dubai Mall photo stop
- Burj Khalifa - Tallest building in the world
- Dancing fountains – the famous fountain show
Inclusions for Dubai City Tour With Dancing Fountain From Sharjah
- Professional guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off from centrally located hotels in Dubai
- Entrance fees for Museum
- Boat ride during the tour
Exclusions for Dubai City Tour With Dancing Fountain From Sharjah
- Food and drinks
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Children must be accompanied by an adult
Dress code is smart casual
A minimum of two people per booking is required
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.