This awesome combo tour of Dubai will enable you to enjoy taking several photo-stops at the different city landmarks and savor the tastes of variety of dishes while cruising at the Dubai creek, on-board of a traditional wooden boat .
- Enjoy a romantic night including dinner
- See the sights illuminated at night
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- Perfect introduction for first-time visitors
Know More about this tourGet ready to explore the city with an orientation tour of Dubai. Your friendly local guide will show you the biggest highlights and landmarks starting with a photo stop at the very famous Burj Al Arab hotel which is a league of its own with its stupendous sail-boat style and luxurious fitting.
Your tour continues toward Palm Island Jumeirah, created using a land reclamation method which has become the worlds largest artificial island and home of some very famous five star hotels such as the majestic Atlantis Hotel.
Enjoy taking some pictures of al Bastakiya, now part of Dubai's quaint old quarter which houses the very famous Al Fahidi Fort which was turned into a museum since in 1971.
Enjoy a short ride by Abra(water taxi) toward the spice and gold market where you can bargain for your purchases.
The evening time you will find yourself stepping on-board into one of the typical Arab boats called Dhow dinner cruise, relax and enjoy cruising Dubai creek where you will come across spectacularly illuminated structures like Sheik Saids House.
Enjoy these sights while partaking a delicious buffet dinner and an excellent selection of beverages, this sturdy boats are fantastic for a romantic dinner or simply for relaxation.
Inclusions for Dubai City Tour With Dhow Cruise Dinner
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Professional guide
- Buffet dinner
- Dinner cruise
- Transport by private vehicle
Exclusions for Dubai City Tour With Dhow Cruise Dinner
- Gratuities (optional)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
When your city tour ends you will proceed directly to the dhow cruise
Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
Dress code is smart casual
Children must be accompanied by an adult
A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.