Discover the major tourist attractions, latest sites and upcoming developments of Dubai in the company of a professional licensed English-speaking tour guide. Dubai is an ever changing city and new tourist sites are always being added to the program. This 5-hour guided tour includes museum entrance, a shared boat ride and transportation in a luxury car or SUV from hotels in Dubai or the sea port.
- Small group ensures personal service
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- Great overview and orientation of the city
Know More about this tour
Begin your five-hour Dubai tour by meeting your professional guide at your hotel or the cruise port around 9am. Slight variations in time may occur based on hotel locations. Start the tour with a stop at the beautiful marina and the walk which is considered as the most splendid scenes of Dubai. Drive through marina to arrive at JBR, the tourist hub. Upon arrival at the Jumeirah Palm Island, the eighth wonder of the world, you will feel as if you are in a dreamland. Drive through the lavish boulevards and witness palace after palace on the way to the see the seven star luxury, Burj Al Arab and the Gulf of Arabia. Next, you can see the most beautiful mosque in Dubai –
Drive through the Manhattan of the Middle East to arrive at the stunning Burj Khalifa – the tallest tower on earth and the world famous Dubai shopping mall. Passing through the world trade center, marvel at the upcoming Dubai Frame we arrive at the ruler’s palace enroute to the old city of Dubai. Experience the rich culture and heritage of Dubai's humble beginning in the old city of Dubai. See the oldest settlements of Dubai having a detailed visit to the Bastakiya, museum, Fahidi street, drive through the creek & Heritage village, Souk Al Kabeer continuing the tour by abra, a wooden motorized ferry ride and continue the walking tour to arrive at the Gold souk and spice souk where a world of splendor and aroma await you. You will be transferred back to your Dubai hotel or the sea port at the conclusion of the tour around 2pm.
Inclusions for Dubai City Tour With Guide
- Professional guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Entrance fees to Dubai Museum
- Abra boat ride
Exclusions for Dubai City Tour With Guide
- Food and drinks
- Souvenir photos (available to purchase)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Dubai Museum is closed on Friday until 2:30 pm. Inside museum visit is not possible on Friday's, however you can see the forts from outside.
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.