Dubai Discovery Tour And Seaplane Tour
OverviewFly above Dubai’s futuristic skyline and explore some of Dubai's attractions on this 5-hour tour which includes a 40-minute flight in a seaplane. Dubai is a treasure chest of architecture and engineering marvels, from the world’s tallest building to the iconic manmade islands in the Arabian Gulf. This Dubai city tour ensures you get unrivalled aerial access to them all.Then tour Dubai starting from the historic areas along Dubai Creek such as Bastakiya and the Al Fahidi Fort. Cross the creek by traditional Abra boat to visit the colourful Spice, Gold and Textile Souks. Fast forward to the present with a visit to the Burj Khalifa to enjoy a coffee break at the Armani Hotel before proceeding to Palm Jumeirah Island to explore this extraordinary man-made island. Visit the Souk Madinat Jumeirah for shopping and pictures of the Burj Al Arab.Numbers are limited to nine people for a more personalized experience.
- Comprehensive tour of the city
- Great overview and orientation of the city
- Choice of morning or afternoon departure
- Enjoy fantastic aerial views
- Explore the local streets on a walking tour of the city
Know More about this tourTravel independently to our dock, and settle into your shared, 9-passenger Cessna aircraft. Listen to a safety briefing and feel the excitement as your plane rises up from the water for your 45-minute flight.
Enjoy aerial views of Dubais skyline and sparkling Arabian Gulf. Climb to up to 1,500 feet (457 meters) and experience magnificent views of Dubais landmarks, including the sail-shaped Burj Al-Arab hotel and Palm Jumeirah.
Fly further out to sea to gaze down at The World, the stunning artificial archipelago of islands designed to resemble a map of the world. Then, soar back to the coast and snap photos of the ribbon-like Dubai Creek, before enjoying a smooth landing on the water.
Starting from the historic site of Dubai Creek visit Dubai Museum, housed in the 18th-century Al Fahidi Fort, stroll around Bastakiya, Dubais oldest quarter, to see its winding lanes and wind-tower houses. Board a traditional Abra exclusively reserved for your small group to ride across Dubai Creek. Visit the eclectic Spice Souk and explore the stalls piled with aromatic spices and herbs. Next test your resolve at the Gold Souk and visit the colourful Textile market.
Then move to the present and explore new Dubai starting with the Worlds tallest building the Burj Khalifa for a coffee break at the Armani Lounge. Later proceed to Palm Jumeirah Island for sightseeing the worlds largest artificial man-made island. Finally visit the Souk Madinat Jumeirah for some shopping and great views of the Burj Al Arab.
Afterward, choose to leave your guide here so you can explore independently, or end your tour with a drop-off at Dubai Mall.
Please note: A minimum of two people per booking is required.
Inclusions for Dubai Discovery Tour And Seaplane Tour
- 45 min scenic flight of Dubai
- Professional guide
- Luxury air-conditioned car
- Visit the Spice Souk, Gold Souk, and Textile Souk
- Private wooden Abra ride to cross Dubai Creek
- Coffee at the Armani Lounge Hotel in the Burj Khalifa
- Drop off at Dubai Mall
Exclusions for Dubai Discovery Tour And Seaplane Tour
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
Subject to favorable weather conditions. If canceled due to poor weather, you will be given the option of an alternative date or full refund
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.