You will have the opportunity to discover the spectacular and lively metropolis of Dubai. The city, developed from a small fishing village at the Dubai Creek. Visit old Dubai museum, Abra crossing, Gold souk, Spice souk, Palm Jumeirah and much more..
- All entrance fees included
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- Comprehensive tour of the city
- Lunch included
Know More about this tourYou will have the opportunity to discover the spectacular and lively metropolis of Dubai. The city, developed from a small fishing village at the Dubai Creek, nowadays presents itself as a glamorous metropolis at the Arabian Gulf.. Our visits starts with photo stops of some iconic hotels and the projects of Dubai , Burj Al Arab and The Palm Island with Atlantis Hotel respectively. Then we further proceed to awe-inspiring Grand Mosque of Jumeirah for a photo stop. Another highlight will follow: you will use the local water taxis, called “Abras”, to cross the Dubai Creek. Enjoy the spectacular view of the city while heading towards the district of Deira. Here you will be enchanted by the large variety of exotic spices in the famous Spice Souk. Lunch in town. On the way back to Abu Dhabi, pass by the region of Burj Khalifa, the world's tallest tower and the world's largest shopping mall “Dubai Mall”. Free time for shopping.
Inclusions for Dubai Full Day Tour With Lunch At Fountains - Abu Dhabi
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Lunch in town
- Professional guide
- Entrance fees to all sights
Exclusions for Dubai Full Day Tour With Lunch At Fountains - Abu Dhabi
- Personal Expenses
- Dubai Aquarium entrance
- Burj Khalifa and Burj Al Arab entrance
- Gratuities (optional)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
Ladies visiting the Mosque are required to cover their head with scarf and do not wear shorts, beachwear or sleeveless outfits as they are to be fully covered
Men visiting the Mosque should wear long trousers
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.