Dubai Full Day Tour With Lunch At Fountains - Abu Dhabi - Abu Dhabi
OverviewYou will have the opportunity to discover the spectacular and lively metropolis of Dubai. The city, developed from a small fishing village at the Dubai Creek. Visit old Dubai museum, Abra crossing, Gold souk, Spice souk, Palm Jumeirah and much more..
- All entrance fees included
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- Comprehensive tour of the city
- Lunch included
Know More about this tourOn this organized Gray line tour, you will have the opportunity to discover the spectacular and lively metropolis of Dubai. The city, developed from a small fishing village at the Dubai Creek, presents itself today as a glamorous metropolis of the Arabian Gulf. Your visit starts with photo-stops of some iconic hotels such as the famous 7 star Burj Al Arab, and The Palm Island which is home to the Atlantis Hotel respectively. Then you will proceed to the awe-inspiring Grand Mosque of Jumeirah for another photo-stop. After this, you will have an authentic Dubai experience as you use the local water taxis, called Abras, to cross the Dubai Creek. Enjoy the spectacular view of the enchanting cityscape while gliding in the water towards the district of Deira. Here, you will be enchanted by a large variety of exotic spices in the famous Spice Souk. Next, you will have lunch at the Dubai Mall in a restaurant overlooking Burj Khalifa and the fountains where you can sample various local dishes. You will be just under the Burj Khalifa, the world's tallest tower, and will spend 2 hours in the world's largest shopping mall, The Dubai Mall, where you can enjoy yourself to shop and explore the mall's many attractions. After that, you will start your journey back to Abu Dhabi passing the famous Emirates Mall with its Ski interior covered slopes and the Dubai Marina area before reaching Abu Dhabi after approximately a 1hour and 30 minute drive .
Inclusions for Dubai Full Day Tour With Lunch At Fountains - Abu Dhabi
- Audio guide
- Lunch at Dubai Mall and entrance fee
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
Exclusions for Dubai Full Day Tour With Lunch At Fountains - Abu Dhabi
- Personal Expenses
- Dubai Aquarium entrance
- Burj Khalifa and Burj Al Arab entrance
- Gratuities (optional)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
Ladies visiting the Mosque are required to cover their head with scarf and do not wear shorts, beachwear or sleeveless outfits as they are to be fully covered
Men visiting the Mosque should wear long trousers
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Luxury Abu Dhabi Desert Safari Evening With Belly Dance, BBQ Dinner, Camel Ride, Sand Boarding and Dune Bashing
- Morning Abu Dhabi Safari With Quad Bike
- Private Abu Dhabi Stopover Tour: Quick City Tour including Sheikh Zayed Grand Mosque
- Liwa Full-Day Tour from Abu Dhabi
- Full-Day Guided Shiek Zayed Mosque and Ferrari World Tour from Dubai with Transfers
- Full-Day Abu Dhabi Tour with Lunch from Dubai