Discover flowers blooming in the desert and a wealth of open-air attractions on this 5-hour evening trip to DubailandâÂÂs Miracle Garden and Global Village with private driver-guide. Thrill to the rides at the Fantasy Island theme park, see pavilions from over 30 participating countries, and feast at your choice of 26 restaurants. Please note these seasonal attractions are open from November to spring only.
- All entrance fees included
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
- Family friendly
Know More about this tour
Your personal driver-guide will collect you from your Dubai hotel in private, air-conditioned vehicle at 4pm for the journey to Dubailand.
Your first stop will be the Global Village, a seasonal cultural extravaganza that offers an array of festivals, shopping, restaurants, and entertainment in the open air. Take your pick from over 50 fun rides, three dozen pavilions, and 26 restaurants offering food from around the world.
Travel through different cultures as you explore this vast park, which attracts over 6,000,000 visitors a year, sate your appetite on dishes from across the globe, and shop to your heart's content on local and international handicrafts. Kids will thrill to the Fantasy Island theme park with its rollercoasters and ferris wheel.
Your next stop is the Dubai Miracle Garden, perhaps the most surprising attraction in an emirate full of surprises. The 18-acre (7-hectare) expanse is home to more than 45,000,000 flowers, including the world's longest flower wall, all blooming in the midst of the desert.
Finally, your driver will escort you back to your hotel: you should return around 9pm.
Inclusions for Dubai Global Village And Miracle Garden Tour
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Entrance fees
Exclusions for Dubai Global Village And Miracle Garden Tour
- Food and drinks
- Gratuities (optional)
- Souvenir photos (available to purchase)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Children must be accompanied by an adult
Infant rates apply provided they do not occupy a seat
Dress code is smart-casual
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.