Dubai Guided City Tour Full-Day From Ras Al KhaimahWrite a Review
This full-day private tour of Dubai starts at 11am. Your professional driver will pick you up from any location in Ras Al Khaimah and return you once the tour is over. Discover man-made wonders, impressive architecture, and a glimpse of Dubais incredible history.
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
- Private tour is operated with just your party and a guide/driver
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- Comprehensive tour of the city
Know More about this tour
Man-made wonders, impressive architecture and a glimpse of historic Dubai are the highlights of this nine-hour city tour.
Start with a visit to Dubai Museum in the 18th century Al Fahidi Fort. Then, take a drive to Grand Jumeirah Mosque to learn more about the Emirati culture and religion. Follow up your mosque tour with a drive to Burj Al Arab for a photo stop and then a lunch break at Souk Madinat Jumeirah, an authentic recreation of an ancient marketplace with traditional Middle Eastern style and ambiance. Purchase lunch from one of the many vendors.
Then drive over to Jumeirah and for another photo stop. Snap a view candid shots outside Atlantis the Palm before continuing to the Walk JBR. Another photo stop at Burj Khalifa for some pictures of the tallest tower in the world. This incredible building also boasts a spectacular Fountain show. Wander along Dubai Creek, stopping at the Textile Souk, and then cross this historic waterway in a traditional Abra boat to explore the Gold Souk and Spice Souk on the other side.
After you’ve taken in all the splendor and decadence of Dubai, your private driver will take you back to your pick-up location.
Inclusions for Dubai Guided City Tour Full-Day From Ras Al Khaimah
- Professional guide
- Hotel/port pickup and drop-off
- Private tour
- Round-trip private transfer
- Transport by private vehicle
Exclusions for Dubai Guided City Tour Full-Day From Ras Al Khaimah
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Infant seats are available on request if advised at time of booking
May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
A maximum of 6 people per booking
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.