Dubai Historical And Modern City Tour
OverviewWe begin the Dubai city tour with a photo stop at the Dubai Creek, the lifeblood of Dubai. Then we will drive through the Bastakiya, Al Fahidi Fort, Ruler's Court, Old Mosque, Textile Street, Central Bank, Ministry of Finance, Heritage Village, spice and gold souqs. Proceeding towards Jumeirah Road, passing by the Dry Docks Dubai and the Historical Union House with photo stops at the beautiful and famous Jumeirah Mosque, the Burj Al Arab (the world's biggest 7-star hotel in the world), and the Burj Khalifa. The Dubai city tour is the best and one of our cheapest excursions in Dubai.
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- Instant Confirmation
- Comprehensive tour of the city
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
- Comprehensive tour by bus/coach
Know More about this tourBegin with pickup from your central Dubai hotel and embark on a 4-hour tour that showcases the famous places of interest in old and new Dubai.
Travel to Dubai Creek and capture the beauty of the waterway on camera before boarding your air-conditioned sightseeing coach. Meet your friendly guide and listen to information on the itinerary and sights as you head to the citys main landmarks.
Make your first stop at Dubai Museum, set in 18th-century Al Fahidi fort. Head inside (own expense) and learn about the traditional way of life in the city as you view the displays of local antiquities and artefacts, some of them dating as far back as 3,000 BC.
Next, take a look at the fabulous buildings that line Dubai Creek before continuing past the Spice Souk, a traditional market where spices, herbs, and fragrances are sold. From here, drive by the Gold Souk, where the stores sell gold jewelry, and then enjoy a photo stop at magnificent Jumeirah Mosque.
Pause at Sunset Beach Road to take photos of the sparkling waters of the Persian Gulf, and savor great views of the sail-shaped Burj Al Arab, considered the worlds only 7-star hotel.
Continue your tour by driving past the Souk Madinat Jumeirah and the Atlantis, The Palm hotel, located on Palm Jumeirah island.
Catch glimpses of the Mall of the Emirates and other futuristic architecture along the Sheik Zayed Road, and complete your tour with views of the majestic Burj Khalifa, the worlds tallest building, and the famous Dubai Mall.
After this memorable experience, your tour ends with a drop-off back at your hotel.
Inclusions for Dubai Historical And Modern City Tour
- Professional guide/driver
- Hotel pickup and drop-off (centrally located Dubai hotels)
- Seat-in-coach basis (sharing)
- Transport by air-conditioned coach
Exclusions for Dubai Historical And Modern City Tour
- Food and drinks
- Museum ticket
- Monotrail tickets
- Gratuities (optional)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Adult pricing applies to all travelers
Minimum of 2 persons per booking
Tour programs are subject to change due to religious activities or other circumstances; some establishments maybe closed during Fridays
When making a booking please indicate the correct name which is booked in the hotel reservation
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Van Gogh Alive the experience DUBAI
- 2 in 1 Best Combo Tours Full Day Abu Dhabi City Tour and Night Dhow Cruise Dubai
- Half-Day Dubai Desert Winter Morning Dune Drive from Dubai
- Dubai Behind the Scenes Tour
- Afternoon Skyline City Van Tour
- La Perle by Dragone Admission Ticket at Al Habtoor City in Dubai
- Dubai Bedouin Culture Experience with Wildlife Safari and Breakfast
- Back to the Roots Tour of Sharjah from Dubai