A perfect dinner cruise experience under the illuminated skylines of Dubai Marina a brand new city of Dubai. With the convenient pick up and and drop from your hotel/residence in Dubai
- Travel by boat and see the sights from the water
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
- Buffet dinner included
Know More about this tour
Marina dinner cruise experience with a different scenery is one of the best way to experience the modern city of Dubai’s vista. Cruising experience under the illuminated skylines of Dubai marina, carved along a two-mile stretch of Persian Gulf shoreline.
You will enjoy the most inspiring sights and landmarks of Dubai and have a beautiful view of the city in the light. See the main sights such as the Dubai Marina Yacht Club, Marina Mall Dubai, the world’s biggest man made island “Palm Jumeirah” that hosts a numbers of international five star hotels with their magnificent architecture and private beaches.
Enjoy an international buffet dinner experience with live entertainment on board. A round trip transfer is included from/to your hotel or residence in Dubai.
Dates, Vegetable Samosas
Fattoush Salad, Coleslaw, Hummus, Greek Salad, Aloo Channa Chat
Dressing: Cocktail, thousand islands, Soya Sauce & chill vinegar
Chicken Shish Tawook with Garlic Sauce
Grilled fish with lemon buter sauce
Vegetable Fried Rice
Kadai Vegetable curry with cottage
Assorted Pastries (Chocolate, Black Forest, Strawberry, Vanilla)
Fresh Fruit Salad
Coke, Sprite, Fanta, Diet Coke, Orange Juice, Apple Juice, Tea, Still Water
Inclusions for Dubai Marina Dhow Dinner Cruise With Round-Trip Transfers
- 2-hour Dubai Marina dhow cruise
- Buffet dinner with unlimited sodas, water, tea, and coffee
- Live entertainment on board
- Central Dubai pickup and drop-off
Exclusions for Dubai Marina Dhow Dinner Cruise With Round-Trip Transfers
- Gratuities (optional)
- Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
Itinerary:Sample Buffet Dinner Menu:
- Dates and vegetable samosas
- Fattoush salad (pitta bread and green salad), coleslaw, hummus, Greek salad, and aloo channa chat (chickpea and potato salad) served with cocktail, Thousand Island, soya sauce, and chilli vinegar dressings
- Chicken shish tawook (grilled chicken skewers) with garlic sauce
- Grilled fish with lemon butter sauce
- Beef stroganoff
- Vegetable fried rice
- Assorted breads
- Kadai vegetable curry (spicy Indian vegetable curry) with Indian cottage cheese
- Lyonnaise potato (sliced, pan-fried potatoes with onions)
- Penne Napolitana (pasta in a tomato, basil, and olive sauce)
- Assorted pastries and cakes such as chocolate, Black Forest, strawberry, and vanilla)
- Umm ali (Arabian baked bread pudding)
- Fresh fruit salad
- Unlimited Coke, Sprite, Fanta, Diet Coke, orange and apple juice, tea, coffee, and still water
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
This tour includes shared central Dubai hotel pickup and drop-off with other guests
Children under 3 years are free of charge
Children must be accompanied by an adult
Dress code is smart casual
Minimum 2 guests required to book this tour
During Ramadan (May 27th - June 27th), please note that there will be no entertainment on board (Tadoora show, live singing) and no alcohol served
Also during Ramadan, the cruise departure will be at 7pm and last 1.5 hours. You will be picked up 30-60 minutes before the cruise departure time based on your hotel location
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.