You will be amazed during this tour by the diversity of the Arabian tradition and culture blended with the very modern architecture, from the historical districts to the cosmopolitan life style that has a breathtaking views .
Dubai is a top destination that has everything you wish to see.
- Family friendly
- Tour is wheelchair accessible
- All entrance fees included
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
- Free port pickup and drop-off included
- Great overview and orientation of the city
Know More about this tourYour friendly guide will meet you at your hotel and lead you for an unforgettable sightseeing of Dubai that will begin with Burj al Arab knowing as a seven star hotel with its fantastic architecture shaped in a sailing boat.
Continue driving near by the Sheiks palaces toward the palm island one of the city marvels where you will get the opportunity to take several photos of the majestic ATLANTIS hotel the second of its kind after the one in the Bahamas .
Witness the different shapes of architectures and luxurious yachts near by the Dubai marina and the towering Burj Khalifa
Visit the national museum of Dubai that housed al Fahidi Fort on 18th century; an array of artifacts reflecting the ancient history.
Learn about the Bedouin type of life and their houses with its wind towers before crossing the glamorous glittering Dubai creek on a little water taxi knowing as Abras.
The time you will get into the spice market you will feel the Arabic aroma in the surroundings .Continue to the shiny gold market that hold the heaviest Guinness record RING in the world with 58 kg.
With all the diversity that this city offers your ends with lots of memories that you can share with your families and friends.
Inclusions for Dubai Private Half Day Sightseeing Tour
- Entrance fees
- Bottled water
- Light refreshments
- Hotel/port pickup and drop-off
- Private tour
- Round-trip private transfer
Exclusions for Dubai Private Half Day Sightseeing Tour
- Gratuities (optional)
- Food and drinks
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.