OverviewTake to the skies above Dubai on a 40-minute seaplane flight, and enjoy incredible aerial views of the cityâs finest attractions and flagship landmarks. Choose from one of four start times, enjoy a thrilling water take-off, and then soar around the cityâs gravity-defying skyscrapers such as Burj Khalifaâone of the worldâs tallest buildings. View the archipelagos of Palm Jumeirah and The World, and gaze down at the bustle of Dubai Marina, Jebel Ali, Port Rashid and more!
Know More about this tourStart your experience with a pickup from one of two Dubai locations, and then travel to the water’s edge to meet your pilot and state-of-the-art seaplane—a Cessna amphibian aircraft that flies and skims water, too. Hop aboard and take to the skies from the Arabian Gulf itself, skimming Dubai’s coastline.
Glide directly above some of Dubai’s most iconic developments such as Burj Khalifa, one of the world’s tallest skyscrapers, and the sail-shaped Burj Al Arab Hotel. Look out for the man-made Palm Jumeirah islands, enjoying aerial views of the tree-shaped archipelago that juts out to sea, and then cruise above The World to see nearly 300 luxurious islands formed like the continents of the world.
After circling above Port Rashid, head inland to admire views over Dubai Creek, home to the neighborhoods of Deira and Bur Dubai, and then loop around Dubai Marina. Gaze down at the glitzy canal area lined by luxury yachts and waterfront skyscrapers, and check out the hustle and bustle of Jebel Ali. The maritime marvel is Dubai’s trade hub and also one of the world’s busiest ports.
Soar above the port’s cargo ships, and then turn around to glide back to the waterfront. Finish your ride with an exhilarating sea landing, step on to dry land, and then travel back to the start point where your experience finishes.
Inclusions for Dubai Seaplane Flight
- 45-minute seaplane flight
- Pick Up and Drop Off transfers within Dubai
Exclusions for Dubai Seaplane Flight
- Food and drinks
- Gratuities (optional)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.