Dubai: Shore Excursion Private Tour With Burj-Khalifa-Ticket 124
OverviewDubai: Shore Excursion Private Tour with Burj-Khalifa-Ticket 124 - Discover the Superlative with an Insider including free pick up from your Cruise Terminal in Dubai.
- Instant Confirmation
- Perfect introduction for first-time visitors
- Get inside tips from a local
- Tour is wheelchair accessible
- All entrance fees included
Know More about this tourThis is a private Dubai tour with all of the city's top highlights, allowing you to experience the historic and modern Dubai. Admire the fastest-growing city in the world with its breathtaking skyline.
You begin your tour by driving to the famous man-made island Palm Jumeirah. Cross the 800-meter-long underwater tunnel and reach the 12-kilometer-long water-breaker with the luxury resort Atlantis, The Palm. Make a photo stop and take some special souvenir pictures of the magnificent Atlantis hotel.
You then continue on to the Dubai Marina, an exclusive residence, leisure, and trade area. Enjoy a short stroll along the water and admire the new skyline with over 260 skyscrapers from the Marinas yacht harbor.
Wander through Souk Madinat Jumeirah, Dubais Little Venice, with its highly elaborate construction as a lagoon city in the style of old Arabian palaces with the typical wind towers. It is traversed by waterways that stretch over a total of 3.7 kilometers that can be traveled via abra (water taxis), which bring people directly to their hotel rooms or villas. Stroll over the colorful and lively Souk Madinat, a picturesque setting in Arabian style. From here you can enjoy a fantastic view of the 7-star luxury hotel Burj Al Arab, which you can photograph and keep as a memory forever.
Then drive to the spice market, letting your senses be ravished by the oriental scents and smells. On the way you will pass the Gold Souk, the gold market. From there you have an impressive view of the Dubai Creek.
Continue your ride via water taxi over the Dubai Creek. Admire the skyline of old and new Dubai from the water.
On the many photo stops along this tour you will have plenty of opportunities for capturing everlasting memories of the wonderful sights.
As a magnificent finale to your tour, you visit the Burj Khalifa, which at 828 meters is currently the tallest building in the world, located next to the Dubai Mall, one of the worlds largest shopping centers with 1,200 shops. Visit the viewing platform at 452 meters above sea level. Ride the buildings express elevator to the 124th floor at a speed of 10 meters per second. From there you can enjoy a breathtaking 360-degree view of all of Dubai and its unique skyline.
At the Dubai Mall you can visit another attraction, the 50-meter-long Dubai Aquarium. Dive into the exotic underwater world. See over 33,000 water creatures through the acrylic glass pane, which holds the Guinness World Record as the largest in the world.
Inclusions for Dubai: Shore Excursion Private Tour With Burj-Khalifa-Ticket 124
- Professional guide
- Private tour
- Guaranteed to skip the long lines
- Port pickup
- Bottled water
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- Burj Khalifa Ticket 124th & 125th Floor Experience
Exclusions for Dubai: Shore Excursion Private Tour With Burj-Khalifa-Ticket 124
- Gratuities (recommended)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
The duration of transfers are approximate, the exact duration will depend on the time of day and traffic conditions
A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
At time of booking, Cruise ship passengers must provide the following information at time of booking: ship name, docking time, disembarkation time and re-boarding time
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.