A perfect introductory tour for the first time visitors to the emirate, âÂÂBest of DubaiâÂÂ takes you to the most popular attractions across the glamorous city and into the history of the amazing changes that saw skyscrapers rise up in the desert. Enjoy an evening exploring the trendiest parts of the town and watch the iconic landmarks brighten up in dazzling lights as the sun sets, making the city even more spectacular than in the day. Visit Dubai Marina, Palm Jumeirah, Atlantis the Palm, the Dubai Mall, At the Top Burj Khalifa, Dubai Fountains and dinner at Armani Hotel, Dubai Downtown.
- All entrance fees included
- Perfect introduction for first-time visitors
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
- Buffet dinner included
- Comprehensive tour by bus/coach
Know More about this tour
Your tour will begin with a visit to Galerie Hamadan which will take you into a journey to the myriad world of handmade Persian and Kashmir carpets, glorious pashminas, handicrafts, semi-precious gems and other objects d'art. From here, you will drive towards Dubai Marina where you will enjoy an abra (a traditional wooden boat) ride alongside the Mina Seyahi Lagoon. Soak in the panoramic views of the glorious skyscrapers in this lively entertainment district as you sail in the calm waters. Home to some fascinating buildings, a long promenade with cafes and restaurants and a dramatic skyline, Dubai Marina is one of the most exciting districts in this city to visit.
From here, you will drive across the Palm Island, one of Dubai’s flagship building ventures of the 21st century. This artificial man made island is flocked with luxurious homes and hotels all along the crescent and the trunk of the palm-shaped land and is also home to the iconic Atlantis the Palm hotel, where you will enjoy a photo stop. Soak in the magnificent views of the coastline and dramatic cityscape before you head towards Dubai Downtown.
Relax as you enjoy a fusion buffet dinner at the Armani Hotel, with spectacular views of the illuminated Burj Khalifa, world’s tallest building, in the backdrop, overlooking the stunning Dubai Fountains. You will have a panoramic view of the lovely light and sound show of the fountains from this vantage point.
After dinner, you will begin your journey to the highest open-air observation deck in the world, At the Top Burj Khalifa, located on the 124th floor of the tallest building in the world. From here, you will have awe-inspiring night views of the glittering city, illuminated with lights and a cityscape that you would have never seen before.
Inclusions for Dubai Sightseeing Tour Including At The Top Burj Khalifa And Buffet Dinner
- Traditional boat cruise admission ticket
- At the Top Burj Khalifa ticket
- Buffet Dinner at Armani Hotel
- Professional guide
- Bottled water
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
Exclusions for Dubai Sightseeing Tour Including At The Top Burj Khalifa And Buffet Dinner
- Gratuities (optional)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Children must be accompanied by an adult
May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.