Dubai Sunrise Seaplane Flight Including Dubai Creek Abra Boat Ride And City Sightseeing
OverviewAdmire spectacular Dubai from the air, land and water on this small-group early morning seaplane flight and city tour. Just after sunrise, take off from the water in a seaplane and soar above Dubai landmarks including the Burj Al-Arab, The World archipelago and Dubai Creek. Then, enjoy a creek tour, riding a modern water taxi and wooden abra boat to visit historical attractions such as the Spice Souk, Al Bastakiya district, Dubai Museum and more. This small-group tour is limited to nine people for a personalized experience.
Know More about this tourMake your own way to the seaplane dockin the early morning, and board your 9-passenger seaplane for your 20-minute, small-group flight over Dubai.
Get a safety briefing from your experienced pilot, and then thrill as your seaplane, a Cessna 208 Caravan, takes off from the water, rising above Dubais skyscrapers and the Arabian Gulf in the beautiful early morning light.
Revel in the views as you soar up to 1,500 feet (457 meters) and glide over Dubais icons, including the Palm Jumeirah, Burj Al-Arab and The World, the man-made archipelago that resembles a world map.
Then, float above Dubai Creek as its winds between Bur Dubai and Deira, before landing back on the water to start your creek tour.
Board one of Dubais sleek abra boats and enjoy an approximate 20-minute cruise along the creek, sipping complimentary tea and coffee as you go and hearing fascinating facts about the landmarks from your expert guide.
Then, step onto dry land and visit the Spice Souk. Absorb the bustle of this aromatic marketplace and then continue to the Gold Souk to browse the dazzling gold, platinum and jewelry stores of its narrow lanes.
Next, visit Dubais Womens Museum, a center that celebrates womens role in the development of the UAE. Admire the photographs, art and exhibits, and afterward, hop onto a traditional wooden abra boat exclusively reserved for your small group to cruise to Bur Dubai, on the other side of the creek.
Admire the dhows the old-world wooden Arabian sail boats that still ply the waters, and step ashore to visit Dubai Museum, set in the 18th-century Al Fahidi Fort. Head inside to chart Dubais ancient roots and its transformation into a 21st-century metropolis, before peeking inside the nearby Textile Souk, full of vendors peddling bright-colored silks.
Lastly, wander through the old quarter of Al Bastakiya to see its maze-like lanes and wind tower-topped buildings, and then stop to relax over complimentary tea and coffee.
Your tour then concludes here allowing you to continue sightseeing at your own pace or with a private return road transfer within Dubai.
Please note: A minimum of two people per booking is required.
Inclusions for Dubai Sunrise Seaplane Flight Including Dubai Creek Abra Boat Ride And City Sightseeing
- 20 min scenic seaplane flight
- Professional Tour Guide
- Experienced pilot
- Private abra ride
- Tea or coffee
- Admission to Dubai Museum and Dubai's Women's Museum
- Return road transfer within Dubai
Exclusions for Dubai Sunrise Seaplane Flight Including Dubai Creek Abra Boat Ride And City Sightseeing
- Gratuities (optional)
- Food and drinks, unless specified
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
Arrive 45 minutes prior to your selected departure time
Please note: Due to hot weather conditions the City tour will take place in a car
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Dubai Desert Safari: Land Cruiser, Camel Ride, Dune Bashing
- Exciting Morning Desert Sports in Dubai
- City Card Dubai
- Alexandra Dhow Cruise in Dubai Marina
- Deep Sea Fishing Trip in Dubai
- Dubai Private Transfer: Dubai International Airport to Cruise Port
- Dubai Private Transfer: Dubai Hotel to Cruise Port
- Private Dubai Transfer: Cruise Port to Dubai International Airport