You will have the opportunity to discover the spectacular and lively metropolis of Dubai. The city, developed from a small fishing village at the Dubai Creek. Visit old Dubai museum, Abra crossing, Gold souk, Spice souk, Palm Jumeirah and get entrance to the world tallest building "Burj Khalifa" at the Top 124th floor observations deck.
- All entrance fees included
- Buffet lunch included
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- Comprehensive tour of the city
Know More about this tourYou will have the opportunity to discover the spectacular and lively metropolis of Dubai. The city, developed from a small fishing village at the Dubai Creek, nowadays presents itself as a glamorous metropolis at the Arabian Gulf. Our visits starts with photo stops of some iconic hotels and the projects of Dubai, Burj Al Arab and The Palm Island with Atlantis Hotel respectively. Then we further proceed to awe-inspiring Grand Mosque of Jumeirah for a photo stop. Another highlight will follow: you will use the local water taxis, called Abras, to cross the Dubai Creek. Enjoy the spectacular view of the city while heading towards the district of Deira. Here you will be enchanted by the large variety of exotic spices in the famous Spice Souk. Lunch in town. On the way back to Abu Dhabi, pass by the region of Burj Khalifa, the world's tallest tower and the world's largest shopping mall Dubai Mall. A rise to the top of the Burj Khalifa 124th floor is included , you will admire the city from the skies .Free time for shopping in the mall, and return back to Abu Dhabi .
Inclusions for Dubai Tour Including Entrance To Burj Khalifa 124th Floor With Lunch From Abu Dhabi
- Hotel pick up & drop off
- Professional guide
- Burj Khalifa124th floor entrance
- Museum Entrance Fees
- Lunch in town
- Transport by air-conditioned minivan
Exclusions for Dubai Tour Including Entrance To Burj Khalifa 124th Floor With Lunch From Abu Dhabi
- Personal expenses
- Entrance to Burj Al Arab
- Entrance to Atlantis the Palm
- Gratuities (optional)
- Souvenir (available to purchase)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
Ladies visiting the Mosque are required to cover their head with scarf and do not wear shorts, beachwear or sleeveless outfits as they are to be fully covered
Men visiting the Mosque should wear long trousers
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.