Dubai Tour With Burj Khalifa Tickets And Desert Safari
OverviewEnjoy the fantastic views from 124th floor from the Burj Khalifa and a spectacular sunset in the desert. Discover Dubai's main attractions on this full day tour. Explore Dubai Marina and downtown Dubai, and see Burj Khalifa and the Dubai Mall. Experience pure adventure on a spectacular desert safari including barbecue buffet.
- Comprehensive tour by bus/coach
- Family friendly
- Get inside tips from a local
- Get off the beaten track in a 4x4
Know More about this tourStart the tour from your hotel in Dubai at around 09:00 AM and head towards the marina. The Dubai Marina owes its name to an almost 4-kilometre long man-made canal, where the curving waterside promenades run alongside a large marina and some smaller boat docks as well as numerous restaurants, cafes, boutiques, and a shopping center with approximately 120,000 square feet of retail space.
Admire the magnificent skyline of Dubai and marvel at the 200 skyscrapers and tall buildings that have been built in the Dubai Marina since 2003 which make the new district a real attraction due to their striking architecture.
The Dubai Mall, which is one of the largest shopping malls in the world with 1,200 shops and restaurants. Admire the fascinating underwater world of the aquarium and the underwater zoo. The aquarium in the Dubai Mall holds the Guinness World Record for the largest acrylic panel and is one of the largest aquariums in the world.
Drive to downtown Dubai, the new and modern city center of Dubai. Alongside the shopping center, the Burj Khalifa rises up towards the sky. Ever since its opening in January 2010, the Burj Khalifa has been the tallest skyscraper in the world and, with its stunning design, it is the centerpiece and highlight of the new downtown Dubai.
Visit At The Top Burj Khalifa and enjoy the spectacular View .
At around 15:30 to 15:45 you will experience an exciting journey into the desert. Cross the golden sand dunes to the heart of the desert, where you can enjoy the unforgettable experience of watching the breathtaking sunset over the desert sky.
Upon arrival at the desert camp, you will receive soft drinks, water, tea, or coffee. Enjoy a short camel ride and try out traditional henna body art. At the end of the tour you can then enjoy an Arabic belly dance show and a delicious dinner with barbecue buffet. You will then be dropped off at your hotel around 21:00 to 21:30.
Inclusions for Dubai Tour With Burj Khalifa Tickets And Desert Safari
- Entrance fees
- Bottled water
- Professional guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
Exclusions for Dubai Tour With Burj Khalifa Tickets And Desert Safari
- Gratuities (optional)
- Food and drinks, unless specified
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Children must be accompanied by an adult
Minimum drinking age is 21 years
Not recommended for pregnant women
Not recommended for participants with back problems
Please note safari will include dune bashing
A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.