Best ways to explore both historic and glittering side of Dubai that is often referred to as the Middle EastâÂÂs gem is to Explore Dubai with us.
- Choice of seating available
- Comprehensive tour by bus/coach
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
- Free port pickup and drop-off included
- Hotel pickup included
Know More about this tour
The four-hour city tour package is one of the best ways to explore the both historic and glittering side of Dubai that is often referred to as the Middle Eastâs gem. The tour includes a visit to Dubai Museum that is housed within the 18th century Al Fahidi Fort. It has on display arts and artifacts reflecting the ancient history and lifestyle of traditional Arabs. An ideal illustration of a blend of outstanding Islamic and contemporary architecture, Jumeirah Mosque is another popular point of interest covered in the itinerary.Â Â For a peep into the glitzy side of Dubai, our itinerary further comprises a tour to such phenomenal attractions of the city as Burj Al Arab Hotel â the worldâs only seven-star hotel that is especially noted for its distinctive silhouette resembling a billowing sail, the Palm Island â the crescent shaped man-made island, Atlantis Hotel and Burj Khalifa â the towering building that is one of its kind in the whole world. Equally noteworthy is Dubaiâs scenic attractions, and a visit to well-maintained Jumeirah Beach will provide you with a unique opportunity to immerse in the cityâs natural beauty. The journey ends with a drive through Sheik Zayed Road that has imposing skyscrapers lined on its either side and a shopping at one of the cityâs prominent shopping malls. Whether youâre history buff, shopping freak or just here to have a glimpse of cityâs significant tourist attractions, Our city tour assures to cover all your unique requirements. Â
Inclusions for Dubai Traditional City Tour
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Dubai Museum
- Jumeirah Mosque
- Burj Al Arab
- The Palm Island
- Atlantis Hotel
- Mall of Emirates
- Dubai Mall
- Burj Khalifa
Exclusions for Dubai Traditional City Tour
- Entrance fees
- Food and drinks, unless specified
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
At time of booking, Cruise ship passengers must provide the following information at time of booking: ship name, docking time, disembarkation time and re-boarding time
Refunds will not be issued if tour/activity is missed due to late or non-arrival of cruise ship
Infant rates apply provided they do not occupy a seat
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.