Dubai Traditional City Tour From Dubai
OverviewTraditional tour gives a summary of what was Dubai and what it is becoming .We will visit the Jumairah area , the Burj Al Arab , stop at an art center, cross the new Canal , stop for a snapshot at the Grand Mosque of Jumeirah, the historic district of Bastakyia, with the Dubai Museum (visit included ),cross the creek by "Abras",shop in the spice and gold souks. Discover the DUBAI ruler palace before ending at Burj Khalifa and Dubaimall for your ultimate journey to teh TOP of BUrj Khalifa .
Know More about this tourHop onto one of our luxurious Grayline tour busses for the ultimate Dubai experience, where you will have a chance to discover all that this vibrant metropolis has to offer. Immerse yourselves in this enriching excursion and learn about how a modest fishing village at the Dubai Creek was transformed into a city hub of beautiful skylines and rich culture, through a guided tour with different stops that make up the city's evolution throughout time. The traditional tour will start with the discovery of the Jumairah area , and the famous Burj Al Arab , a stop at an art center, we will also cross the new Canal , then a visit or stop for a snapshot of the awe-inspiring Grand Mosque of Jumeirah that dates back to the Fatimid rule . We will continue to the historic district of Bastakyia, the magical old town which houses the Dubai Museum, located in the ancient fortress of Al-fahidi, which dates back 200 years. A visit to the Museum of Dubai is a included on your own .Next, you will have a chance to cross the creek by boat in authentic "Abras," enjoying the spectacular cityscape while heading towards the District of Deira, which is home to Dubai's biggest spice and gold souks. Here, why not splurge on a golden souvenir, sample exotic spices. The tour will continue with the discovery of the discovery of the Zaabeel area and the rulers of DUBAI palaces before ending at the famous iconic Burj Khalifa and Dubai mall .Looking for a more modern take of Dubai? Perhaps opt for a selfie in front of the famous Burj Khalifa and then may be continue the tour with us in the afternoon for the DUBAI modern tour if you wish .
Inclusions for Dubai Traditional City Tour From Dubai
- Free WiFi on board
- USB connectivity for every seat
- Transportation by deluxe busses
- Audio guiding in English, French, German, Italian, Portuguese, Spanish
- Licensed english escort guide
- Entrance fees at Dubai Museum (visit on your own)
- Crossing the Creek in traditional Abras taxi boats
Exclusions for Dubai Traditional City Tour From Dubai
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Gratuities (optional)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Dress code is smart casual
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Exciting Morning Desert Sports in Dubai
- City Card Dubai
- Alexandra Dhow Cruise in Dubai Marina
- Deep Sea Fishing Trip in Dubai
- Dubai Private Transfer: Dubai International Airport to Cruise Port
- Dubai Private Transfer: Dubai Hotel to Cruise Port
- Private Dubai Transfer: Cruise Port to Dubai International Airport
- The Sunriser Morning Desert Dune Bash Tour From Dubai