Dubai Traditional Tour With Lunch And Burj Khalifa Visit
OverviewGet discover the lively metropolis of Dubai. Visit Jumeirah Mosque, Burj Al Arab (Photo-stop only), national museum with its old historic fort Al Fahidi and much more. Lunch around fountains and entrance to Burj Khalifa At the Top.
- Small-group tour by minibus
- Lunch included
- All entrance fees included
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
Know More about this tourAfter pickup from your Dubai hotel between 8:30am and 9am, settle inside your air-conditioned vehicle with your group of no more than 15 passengers. You will enjoy and have opportunity to discover the spectacular and lively metropolis of Dubai. The city developed from a small fishing village at the Dubai Creek, nowadays presents.
The tour will touch the followingsplaces: Bastakyia, the old town district of Dubai Museum, located in the ancient fortress of Al Fahidi. Another highlight will follow you will use the local taxis called Abras to cross the Dubai Creek enjoy the spectacularview of the city while heading towards the District of Deira.
You will be enchanted by the large variety of exotic spices in the famous spice Souk and buy a souvenir when you visit the Gold Souk. Take the chanceto get a unique photo stop of the awe-inspiring Grand Mosque of Jumeirah, which built in the medieval Fatimid tradition, stop for a photo of the Burj Al Arab Hotel.
Then head to the Dubai Burj Khalifa to have lunch near the musical fountains. Continue the tour with the visit to the Dubai Mall which features more than 1,200 stores and a host of world class designers. Entrance to the Burj Khalifa observatory on the 124th floor is included.
Afterwards, visit the Palm Island and the Famous iconic Atlantis hotel located at crescent of palm Jumeirah. Pass by the new Dubai Marina and make a small stop at its walk, driving through Jumeirah lake towers brand new city to reach the Barsha area with the famous Emirates mall with its all year ski station.
Inclusions for Dubai Traditional Tour With Lunch And Burj Khalifa Visit
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Air-conditioned transport
- Burj Khalifaadmission ticket
- Admission fee to Dubai Museum
Exclusions for Dubai Traditional Tour With Lunch And Burj Khalifa Visit
- Personal expenses
- Souvenir purchases
- Interior visit ofBurj Al Arab
- Gratuities (optional)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
The Jumeirah Grand Mosque in Dubai is open on Saturdays, Sundays, Tuesdays and & Thursdays from 08h45till09h45 AM only. On Mondays & Wednesdays from 09h00 to 10h00 AM and from 10h15 to 11h15 AM.The mosque is closed on Fridays.
Ladies visiting the Mosque are required to cover their head with scarf and do not wear shorts, beachwear or sleeveless outfits as they are to be fully covered
Men visiting the Mosque should wear long trousers
The National Museum of Dubai is closed only on Fridays before 15h00
A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Dubai Desert Safari: Land Cruiser, Camel Ride, Dune Bashing
- Luxury Dinner in the Desert Experience from Dubai
- Private Tour: Abu Dhabi Sightseeing with Transport from Dubai
- Grand Mosque and Ferrari World Tour From Dubai
- 2-Day Afternoon Desert Safari, Dubai Dolphinarium and Half-Day City Tour From Dubai
- Dubai City and Snow Park Combo