Dubai sits on a golden sandy coastline of the Arabian Gulf. The city is all about an extravagant lifestyle and acquiring the biggest and the best of everything. Dubai has a number of modern architectural and engineering marvels which include the tallest building in the world, the largest man made islands, the most luxurious hotels, expensive horse races and expensive cars; you can include all these in your Dubai tours packages. The city experiences yearlong sunshine which makes it a perfect and luxurious coastal getaway which can be covered into Dubai day tours. It has beautiful beaches with activities like scuba diving and snorkelling on one side and a desert safari on the sand dunes on the other. One moment, it can burn you in its hot and arid climate, another moment you could be freezing in the sub-zero temperature of Iceland, the theme park. The possibilities with this city are endless. Dubai was exposed to a rapid development. The development of the city slowed down during the 2009 world economic crisis, however it did not stop. Even today, with each passing day, the cityscape of Dubai is changing and it plans to include more architectural and engineering marvels to its list of achievements.
Best Dubai tours include a tour to the Palm Jumeirah Islands and the World Islands which are man-made islands constructed by excavating sand from the sea bed and required a huge team of international experts for its construction. One can take Dubai private tours or excursion to explore these places along with desert safari. It is essential to take a tour to the Burj Khalifa which is the amazing tallest structure in the world, standing at 829.8 m (2,722 ft.). The Burj Khalifa also has one of the world’s fastest elevators which travels at 22 mph It is home to the third tallest hotel and one of the most luxurious hotels in the world called Burj Al Arab which stands on an artificial island on Jumeirah Beach. Dubai is a dream destination for shopaholics with some of the biggest malls in the world. A trip to the most extreme water and ice park in Dubai is a must. The travellers can take a tour to the sand dunes in Dubai and indulge in various adrenaline pumping activities such as sand surfing and dirt biking or experience the force of gravity pulling you down to the ground while skydiving or feel the brush of the refreshing coastal breeze high up in the sky while parasailing. Dubai has become one of the most sought after destination for travellers across the world. A simple sightseeing and activity in Dubai might just lead to a totally new adventure. Never forget to check Dubai sightseeing tours package & deals to experience the lavish life of the city.
What must be included in your Dubai tours:
Top insider picks for tours in Dubai.
- The world’s tallest building Burj Khalifa also known as the Burj Dubai (Dubai Tower) before its inauguration, is a 2,722 feet tall skyscraper having 163 floors in Dubai, United Arab Emirates. Bhurj Khalifa tower was constructed by Samsung.
- Dubai Museum is the oldest existing building in Dubai. It is a main museum located in Al Fahidi St., Bur Dubai، Opposite Grand Mosque - Dubai - United Arab Emirates. Open hours: 8:30 AM - 8:30 PM.
- Burj Al-Arab is sail-shaped 5-star luxury hotel, located in Dubai, UAE. The height of this hotel is 280 m (920 ft).
- Jumeirah Mosque is the most photographed mosque in all of Dubai City located at Jumeirah Beach Road, Jumeria 1 - Dubai, UAE. The mosque is built in traditional Fatimid style, the construction began in 1976.
Dubai Creek (Khor Dubai)
- Dubai Creek or Khor Dubai is a saltwater creek located in Dubai, United Arab Emirates.
Dubai Gold Souk
- Dubai Gold Souk or Gold Souk, is a traditional market in Dubai, UAE. The souk (a gold dealer) is located in the heart of Dubai's commercial business district in Deira, in the locality of Al Dhagaya. The address is 54 Al Khor St - Dubai, United Arab Emirates.
Dubai Desert Conservation Reserve
- The Dubai Desert Conservation Reserve (DDCR), is a 225-square-kilometre natural reserve in the emirate of Dubai in the UAE.