Dublin Dinner Cruise By Guinness Barge
OverviewSpend an evening dining aboard the ‘Guinness Canal Barge MV Cadhla,’ a replica of a handsome 1920s boat that once transported Ireland’s much-loved stout drink around Dublin. While cruising along the waterways of the Grand Canal, savor a 3-course meal featuring traditional and hearty Irish fare.
- Enjoy a romantic night including dinner
- Travel by boat and see the sights from the water
Know More about this tourStart your dining experience at Dublins Mespil Road by stepping aboard the Guinness Canal Barge MV Cadhla a barge modeled on a 1920s boat that was used to distribute Guinness around the capital.
Enjoy a selection of drinks from our on board bar (not included in ticket price), or simply take a seat at your table inside the boats lower dining saloon as we glide along one of Dublins historic waterways. Our welcoming crew will be at your disposal throughout the cruise so sit back and relax as they serve you a hearty Irish meal and look out of the windows to see the city locks and sights along the canal. There is an opportunity to explore the open top deck and watch the skipper skilfully operate the locks that are over 200 years old.
Please see the Itinerary below for a sample menu.
Inclusions for Dublin Dinner Cruise By Guinness Barge
- 3-course dinner
- Sightseeing cruise
Exclusions for Dublin Dinner Cruise By Guinness Barge
- Gratuities (optional)
Starters (choice of one):
- Black pudding and bacon salad
- Fresh vegetable soup of the day
- Smoked salmon tartar
Main Courses (choice of one):
- Mild green pasture-reared chicken curry
- Roast beef
- Pan-fried fish of the day
- Sweet root vegetable stew
Desserts (choice of one):
- Chocolate brownie
- Apple tart
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Luxury Giant's Causeway and Northern Ireland Day Tour From Dublin
- Guinness Storehouse Signature Package: Skip-the-Line Admission and Gift Box
- 2-Day Kerry Tour from Dublin
- Cliffs of Moher Tour Including Wild Atlantic Way and Galway City from Dublin
- Full-Day Glendalough and Kilkenny Tour from Dublin
- Howth Peninsula Hiking Trip