Join a like-minded local to discover Dublins incredible literary culture, exploring the city on foot and learning about the famous authors who called the city home. Visit famous landmarks like Trinity College which is home to the Book of Kells, The National Library and St Stephens Green, which are all important parts of the citys literary heritage. Learn about the dozens of incredibly influential authors who have lived in the city and their classic works; Oscar Wilde, Bram Stoker, James Joyce, Samuel Beckett and Dylan Moran (to name just a few!) were born or spent time in the city. Enjoy a drink in a local pub where Dublins literary set once socialised in, and get a feel for the unique atmosphere that youll only find in a Dublin pub, and which inspired these amazing writers!
- Mobile Voucher Accepted
- Free Cancellation
- Duration: 3 Hrs
Departure Time :
Your meeting time is flexible, and to be agreed with your Local Host.
Departure Details :
Your meeting point is flexible, and to be agreed with your Local Host. Meet-up at your hotel or accommodation can be requested, or your Local Host will meet you at a convenient location close to .. read more
OverviewThere must be something in the water in Dublin; its been home to more literary legends than we can count. From James Joyce to Bram Stoker, Oscar Wilde to Samuel Beckett, the city has been the birthplace or home of writers of some of the worlds greatest authors. So with a local by your side, stroll through the city and discover the spots that inspired Dublins literary greats, visit the pubs they used to drink in and the birthplace of Oscar Wilde.
- Beverages - One alcoholic/non-alcoholic drink is included per person
- 3 hours experience with a Local Host
- Walking tour
- Entrance fees
- Gratuities (optional)
- Transportation to/from attractions
- Food and drinks, unless specified
Know More about this tour
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Tours are fully personalized so any additional requirements like tickets, transportation and food & drinks can be arranged for an additional cost
Private groups are normally no larger than 6 people (if your group is larger, please make this known so that arrangements can be made)
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Boyne Valley, Trim Castle & Hill of Tara - One Day Tour from Dublin
- Strolling Through Ulysses!
- Luxury Shore Excursion: Dublin Highlights and Glendalough Day Trip from Dublin
- Malahide Castle and Howth Harbour Half Day Tour
- Ireland: A Survivor's Guide, Comedy Sketch Show Guide to Ireland
- Dublin Discovered Boat Tours
- Dublin Northside Walking Tour
- TOUR IN SPANISH: Game of Thrones