Join a like-minded local to explore Temple Bar, the famous area on the banks of the River Liffey which is known for its pubs, bars and live music scene. But youll be getting off the beaten path and discovering the historic and cultural side of the area! Explore one of the oldest areas in Dublin, and step back in time, discovering the spots where you can still experience the Dublin of Viking and Medieval times, and learn about the citys Celtic traditions and cultural heritage. Stroll through the narrow cobbled streets and between historic buildings, and discover the vibrant arts scene here at spots like the Irish Photography Centre, Temple Bar Gallery and Studio and the Project Arts Centre, which have all become cultural institutions.
- Mobile Voucher Accepted
- Free Cancellation
- Duration: 3 Hrs
Departure Time :
Your meeting time is flexible, and to be agreed with your Local Host.
Departure Details :
Your meeting point is flexible, and to be agreed with your Local Host. Meet-up at your hotel or accommodation can be requested, or your Local Host will meet you at a convenient location close to the s.. read more
OverviewLively Temple Bar might be famous for its nightlife, but as one of the oldest parts of the city it has another side to its personality that most visitors dont experience. This vibrant area is rich in culture, history and art - you just have to know where to look! So let a local reveal Temple Bars creative arts scene, discover Medieval and Viking Dublin and enjoy a drink in the oldest pub in the area which has been loved by Dubliners for more than 160 years!
- One alcoholic/non-alcoholic drink included
- Private and personalised experience
- 3 hours with a Local Host
- Walking experience (other transport can be arranged at an additional cost)
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Gratuities (optional)
- Entrance fees
- Transportation to/from attractions
Know More about this tour
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Children must be accompanied by an adult
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Boyne Valley, Trim Castle & Hill of Tara - One Day Tour from Dublin
- Strolling Through Ulysses!
- Luxury Shore Excursion: Dublin Highlights and Glendalough Day Trip from Dublin
- Malahide Castle and Howth Harbour Half Day Tour
- Ireland: A Survivor's Guide, Comedy Sketch Show Guide to Ireland
- Dublin Discovered Boat Tours
- Dublin Northside Walking Tour
- TOUR IN SPANISH: Game of Thrones