Dubrovnik Buggy Safari And Cable Car Ride
OverviewExperience a thrilling buggy safari and cable car trip on this action-packed 3-hour tour from Dubrovnik. Travel to the summit of Mt Sr above Dubrovnik Old Town, board your 2-seater buggy, and take off. Bump over rugged countryside, rumble through pine woods and admire epic views over Dubrovnik Riviera and the Adriatic Sea. Then, enjoy free time to explore Mt Sr's hilltop fort and war museum, and ogle the panoramas from its viewing terrace. Finish with a last fix of fabulous views as you ride the cable car back down to Dubrovnik.
- Instant Confirmation
- Get off the beaten track in a 4x4
- Led by a local guide
Know More about this tourStart your experience with a pickup from your centrally located Dubrovnik hotel. Board your air-conditioned minivan or coach and enjoy the scenery as you drive up Mt Sr behind Dubrovnik Old Town. This 1,351-foot (412m) peak commands magnificent views over the medieval town, and is home to the Imperial Fort, a Napoleonic fortress that houses the Museum of the 1991 Croatian War of Independence.
On arrival at the buggy camp, listen to a safety briefing and instructions on driving your 2-seater buggy. Then, don your helmet in readiness for your exhilarating ride. Set off in convoy with an instructor, and rumble through pine woods and rugged countryside, enjoying awesome views over the Dubrovnik Riviera as you go you'll travel through areas rarely seen by visitors. Your buggy has a roll cage and is easy to drive, so youll soon pick up confidence and speed.
After your 1-hour safari, leave your buggy and enjoy free time to explore the Fort Imperial. Head inside the museum (own expense) to view the photos, ammunition and maps that chart the 1991 military action around Dubrovnik, and then visit the viewing terrace. Soak up the heart-stopping views from here that stretch over the walled town and Adriatic far below, and perhaps enjoy drinks or snacks from the restaurant (own expense).
Afterward, use your supplied, one-way cable car ticket to return to Dubrovnik. Board a car and enjoy the last, bird's-eye views of Dubrovnik Old Town as you glide back down Mt Sr. Your trip ends when your cable car arrives back in Dubrovnik.
Inclusions for Dubrovnik Buggy Safari And Cable Car Ride
- Hotel pickup (selected hotels only)
- Buggy safari activity and equipment
- One-way cable car ticket
Exclusions for Dubrovnik Buggy Safari And Cable Car Ride
- Gratuities (optional)
- Hotel drop-off
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Not wheelchair accessible
Minimum necessary height for driver is 150 cm
Please wear comfortable shoes and clothes
Tour is considered as strenuous activity
It is recommended to wear older or easy-washable clothes
Drivers must present a valid 3 years driver's license or motorbike drivers license
Drivers who are not from the European Union must have a valid, non-expired international driver's license
Passengers must be 14 years old and above. From 14 to 16 years old, they must be accompanied by an adult who will be the driver of the buggy.
Price is per passenger, not per buggy
All buggies fit two people. If two adults book together one will be the driver and the second one will be the passenger.
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- 6-Night Independent Tour of Croatias Dalmatian Coast: Dubrovnik, Hvar, Korcula and Split
- Dubrovnik Shore Excursion: Private Tour of Dubrovnik and Cavtat
- Dubrovnik Ancient City Walls Historical Walking Tour
- Private Tour: Kotor in Montenegro Day Trip from Dubrovnik with Optional Perast Visit
- Bay of Kotor Day Tour from Dubrovnik
- Elafiti Islands Cruise from Dubrovnik