Dubrovnik City Tour: Panorama Of Republic Of RagusaWrite a Review
From USD 21.32
OverviewWant to have a full view of Dubrovnik? Join us on walking and panorama tour of Dubrovnik. Let us show you all hidden gems and a local life of Dubrovnik. You will have a chance to drive trough the city, learn all the fun facts about the history for the city and it's golden age as a Republic. At the end of the tour you will be taken to the hill Srdj to have the best view of Old Town.
- Choice of morning or afternoon departure
- Excellent value for money
- Explore the local streets on a walking tour of the city
- Flexibility to customize your itinerary to your own preferences
- Private guide for a more personalized experience
- All taxes, fuel surcharges and service fees included
Know More about this tourYour driver will collect you from your Dubronik hotel at a time to suit you (between 9am and 5pm). The first point of call is the Franjo Tuman Bridge, where you can stop to take photographs of the picturesque city harbor. Continuing toDubrovnik Old Town you will start your walking tour from Pile Gate, part of the historic city fortress. This stone gate, built in 1537, features a drawbridge and a Renaissance arch, setting the tone for the rest of the tour.As youmeander down Stradun, Old Town's main street, your guide will share the rich history behind some of the sights, including he Franciscan Monastery, Orlando's column, DubronikCathedral, and St Blaise's Church.
The tour comes to an end at Hill Srdj, standing 512 metres above sea level with spectacular views ofDubronik's coastline. Here, you can enjoy some free time for sightseeing and taking photographs before your drivers returns you to your hotel.
Inclusions for Dubrovnik City Tour: Panorama Of Republic Of Ragusa
- Transport by private air-conditioned vehicle
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- English speaking driver/guide
- Local guide
Exclusions for Dubrovnik City Tour: Panorama Of Republic Of Ragusa
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Gratuities (optional)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Infant seats are available on request (please advise at time of booking)
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.