Spend a day discovering the UNESCO-listed sights of Dubrovnik on this day trip from Split, led by a professional guide. Revel in the breathtaking scenery of the Dalmatian Coast during your coach ride between these two showstopper cities. Then, in Dubrovnik, gain insight into the historical and cultural significance of the citys charming Old Town during a guided walking tour. Wander along the Stradun and the winding, medieval streets, and see top attractions including Orlandos Column and the Franciscan Monastery. Finish with free time to explore independently before returning to Split.
- Explore the local streets on a walking tour of the city
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- Instant Confirmation
Know More about this tourMake your own way to the meeting point along the Riva, Split’s main promenade, on the morning of your day trip. Then, after joining up with your guide, settle into your comfortable seat aboard an air-conditioned coach and begin the scenic journey to Dubrovnik. As you travel, drink in the gorgeous coastal scenery and listen to your guide talk about Croatia, the Dalmatian Coast and your day ahead. You'll spend approx. 4.5 hours on the road, and stretch your legs at a viewpoint with great photo ops en route.
Upon arrival, embark on a walking tour of the UNESCO World Heritage–listed Dubrovnik Old Town. With your guide leading the way, enjoy a leisurely stroll along the Stradun to Orlando’s Column, and then head off into the twisted warren of medieval streets. See the Franciscan Monastery, which contains a restored sculpture of Michelangelo’s La Pietà and a 14th-century cloister, and pass by the Rector’s Palace and other important sights.
After around 1.5 hours, separate from your guide and group and enjoy free time to explore independently. Perhaps pop in at a local restaurant for lunch (own expense) before discovering more of Dubrovnik at your own pace. Remain in the Old Town to visit sights such as Sponza Palace — a 16th-century palace whose façade features a breathtaking mix of Gothic and Renaissance architecture — and the Baroque Cathedral of the Assumption, which was rebuilt in the 18th century following an earthquake.
When the time comes, join back up with your guide for the return drive to Split, stopping along the roadside to purchase organic produce such as mandarins and honey (own expense) before you're dropped off at the original departure point.
Inclusions for Dubrovnik Day Trip From Split
- Expert guide
- Transport by air-conditioned coach
Exclusions for Dubrovnik Day Trip From Split
- Gratuities (optional)
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Entrance fees
- Food and drinks
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
A current valid passport is required on the day of travel as the tour crosses the border in Neum
Please wear comfortable clothes
You MUST confirm and obtain any visa requirements prior to border crossing. All visa requirements are the sole responsibility of the traveler
Adult pricing applies to all travelers
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.