For you travelers, who prefer the comfort of an air-conditioned vehicle, we offer a three hours Game of Thrones driving tour with completely different locations. Our driver/guide will pick you up from two meeting points - Pile gate (on main square Brsalje next to the Amerling fountain) and port Gru (next to the main bus terminal) and start scenic 25 min drive towards botanical garden Trsteno. Since the late fifteenth century, this garden and its founders have been collecting exotic plants from all over the world, creating a true paradise. During a 45 min walk you will recognize the flowered pathways from the royal gardens of King's Landing, visit the Red Keep Pavilion, see the place where Sansa received necklace from Dontos and the secret point of her escape from King's Landing. On the way back from Trsteno we take you on the top of Mt. Sr through the village Bosanka which was set for King's Road. Enjoy the 360 degrees panorama from top of Mt. Sr (which will spare you 20 for cable car ticket). The third point of interest will be site of "trial by combat" - the place where Prince Oberyn and the Mountain dueled in one of the most intense fight scenes of the entire series. Not only are these some of the best photo locations around Dubrovnik, but they are significant to the history of our city and can be difficult to find without an experienced driver and guide. At each stop we will spend some time exploring on foot, comparing freeze-frames from the show to their actual filming locations, so you can go home and show off your own photos from the Game of Thrones set! Entrance fee for Trsteno and drop off on Pile gate or port Gruz included in price.
- Mobile Voucher Accepted
- Free Cancellation
- Duration: 3 Hrs
Departure Time :
2:00pm and 5:00pm Tour departs within walking distance of the cruise port
Departure Details :
Tour has two departure points; Pile gate and port Gruz
OverviewDubrovnik Game of Thrones Driving tour lasts for 3h and takes you to filming locations outside of the Old town. Your driver/guide will take you to Trsteno botanical garden where the scenes of Royal Gardens were filmed and see the site where Jaime Lannister practiced his left hand with Bronn. Leaving Trsteno we are heading to the Mt. Sr along the Kings road. With this tour vehicle is taking you on the cable car summit and that way you save amount you would pay for ride in gondola. From the mountaintop you can see how Kings Landing looks in real life. At the end of the tour we will visit place of trial by combat where Oberyn and Mountain fought. Tour will finish on Pile gate or port Gruz. Small sized groups, up to 15 person. Choose one of two departure times - 14:00 or 17:00.
- Entrance fees in Trsteno botanical garden
- Professional local driver/guide and live commentary on board on English (Italian and German available)
- Pickup and drop-off from designated meeting points in port Gruz and Pile gate
- Small-group scheduled tour with up to 15 participants
- Transport by air-conditioned minivan or minibus
- Entrance fee for War museum on Mt. Srd during visit
- Food and drinks
Know More about this tour
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Children must be accompanied by an adult
As there is certain moderate physical activity, it is recommended to wear adequate footwear
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Dubrovnik Game of Thrones Walking Tour
- Dubrovnik Game of Thrones Complete Tour
- Game of Thrones Kings Landing filming locations with Lokrum Island visit
- Game of Thrones filming locations tour in Dubrovnik
- Game of Thrones Old Town Dubrovnik Walking Tour with Costumed Guide
- From Dubrovnik: All-Day Private Boat Tour
- From Dubrovnik: SUNSET Private Boat Tour