Meet the dark side of Dubrovnik city on this 2-hour walking tour that starts in the twilight time near the main local graveyard. Follow your guide through the suburb of the Old city, while listening grim and sad tales, macabre legends and intriguing stories behind a number of historical places. Immerse yourself in the afterglow views from the magnificent Boninovo cliff and the eerie atmosphere of the charming Gradac park before ending the walk in the Old city.
- Soak up the atmosphere on a walking tour
- Fully narrated tour
- Led by a local guide
- See the sights illuminated at night
- Step back in time on a history tour
- Small-group tour
Know More about this tourDeparting from Boninovo cliff, in the evening hours, the walking tour, that lasts approximately 90 minutes, takes you away from the crowded streets of the Old city into its lesser known surroundings, but also embellished with historical gems.
You will first travel back in time to find about the turbulent history of the main Dubrovnik graveyard and the nearby renaissance palaces, some of them long forgotten, some of them still haunted by their former residents and mysterious events from their shady past. Then you will pass by the old hospital where tuberculosis patients awaited their final hour. You will also see the poetic and evergreen Gradac park which was once a place of gruesome death and public executions and where your storyteller will talk about some of the most famous legends of Dubrovnik. Then you will head towards the Old city and end your walk near the Pile gate, one of the main entrances of the medieval city.
Not to reveal too much, this walking tour is intended for the people that enjoy mysteries, dark tales and spine chilling atmosphere, but also for the ones who want to learn more about the fabulous history of Dubrovnik city.
Inclusions for Dubrovnik Ghosts And Mystery Walking Tour
- Local guide
- Professional guide
- Walking tour
Exclusions for Dubrovnik Ghosts And Mystery Walking Tour
- Transportation to/from attractions
- Food and drinks
- Gratuities (optional)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Children must be accompanied by an adult
A moderate amount of walking is involved (wear comfortable shoes)
Due to uneven surfaces, this tour is not recommended for those with walking disabilities or using a wheelchair
A maximum of 6 people per booking
Subject to favorable weather conditions. If canceled due to poor weather, you will be given the option of an alternative date or full refund
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.