Dubrovnik Island-Hopping Cruise In The Elaphites Including Lunch
OverviewSpend a day cruising around the sun-kissed Elaphite Islands on this full-day boat trip from Dubrovnik. Unwind on deck with unlimited wine and soft drinks as your professional skipper ferries you around one of the most idyllic archipelagos in southern Dalmatia. Wander around the citrus gardens and pine forests on the island of Koloep; explore the romantic ruins of 15th-century manor houses and medieval churches on ipan; devour an included onboard lunch; and laze on the pristine sands of unj beach before making the most of free time in Lopud town.
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
- Lunch included
- Travel by boat and see the sights from the water
Know More about this tourFollowing pickup from your centrally located Dubrovnik hotel, travel by air-conditioned vehicle to the port of Gru, where your professional skipper and crew are waiting to welcome you aboard a gleaming sailboat for your cruise around the Elaphite Islands. Hop aboard your boat and find a seat on deck. Then, help yourself to a glass of unlimited wine or soft drink as you slip away from the harbor and out onto the Adriatic Seas shimmering waters.
Make your first stop at the island of Koloep, where aromatic lemon and orange gardens and beautiful forests of pine and carob trees await you. As you approach, admire the sheer cliffs that rise dramatically from the sea. Then, disembark and set off to explore independently. Enjoy around an hour of free time to relax on the beach or discover the sun-baked isles sights, which include the 15th-century Chapel of St Anton.
Next, continue on to ipan, the largest island of the Elaphite archipelago. With time here spent at your leisure, perhaps discover the ruins of 15th-century manor houses and medieval churches, or explore the groves of citrus bushes, grapevines and fig shrubs.
After around an hour, return to your boat and set sail for the island of Lopud. As you cruise toward your next destination, tuck into an included onboard lunch. Choose from a selection of traditional Croatian dishes such as local mol fish, chicken or a vegetarian plate, each accompanied by sides such as cabbage salad.
On arrival at Lopud, dock by unj, one of the areas most famous beaches. Lap up the sun on the white sands or dive into the azure waters for a cooling swim. Later, perhaps visit the islands main town to explore the medieval architecture, aged monuments and other beaches independently.
Return to your boat after around three hours of free time, and then relax on the cruise back to Dubrovnik. Your tour then concludes with a drop-off back at your hotel.
Inclusions for Dubrovnik Island-Hopping Cruise In The Elaphites Including Lunch
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Tour host
- Transport by air-conditionedvehicle
- Boat cruise
- Professional skipper and crew
- Unlimited wine and soft drinks
Exclusions for Dubrovnik Island-Hopping Cruise In The Elaphites Including Lunch
- Gratuities (optional)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Private Departure Transfer: Dubrovnik, Orebic or Korcula Town Hotels to Dubrovnik Airport
- Taste of Dalmatia Day Trip from Dubrovnik
- Croatia Elafiti Islands Cruise from Dubrovnik
- Dubrovnik Shore Excursion: Old Town Walking Tour
- Shared Arrival Transfer: Dubrovnik Airport to Dubrovnik, Cavtat, Orebic and Korcula Town Hotels
- Private Departure Transfer: Dubrovnik, Orebic or Korcula Town Hotels to Dubrovnik Port
- Montenegro's Coast Day-Trip from Dubrovnik
- Dubrovnik: Private Speed Boat Boat tour to the Islands