Dubrovnik Old Town Food Walking Tour Including Lunch
OverviewGet acquainted with Dubrovnik’s local cuisine and UNESCO-listed Old Town on this 4-hour walking tour. With a food-loving guide, wander through the winding streets of the medieval city center and take in top sights such as the Franciscan Monastery and Orlando’s Column. Savor a refreshing ice cream from a street vendor and sample three Croatian wines, along with regional snacks, during a guided wine tasting. End your tour with a delectable 3-course meal at a local restaurant.
- Led by a local guide
- Private guide for a more personalized experience
- Lunch included
- Snacks and Beverages included
Know More about this tourMeet your food-loving guide at Pile Gate, the grand entrance to the UNESCO-listed Dubrovnik Old Town. Then, set off along the Stradun, also known locally as Placa, into the medieval core of the city. As you stroll along this elegant main street, listen to your guide share fascinating insights into Croatian cuisine, and pick up a tantalizing ice cream from a street vendor.
Wandering along the labyrinthine streets, see the Franciscan Monastery, which contains a 14th-century cloister. See the restored sculpture, Michelangelos La Piet, and pass by the Rectors Palace, the impressive Orlandos Column and other top sights.
Along the way, stop in at a popular wine bar, where youll sample local wine during a guided wine tasting. With an expert leading the session, savor three different varietals, paired with regional specialties such as prosciutto ham and locally produced cheese, and learn how to identify the varying aromas and ingredients.
With your appetite piqued, continue on to a local restaurant to indulge in a 3-course lunch. Choose from a fish or meat menu and sink your teeth into delectable dishes that might include grilled squid with green potatoes, or succulent chicken breast served with grilled spinach risotto.
After lunch, your tour concludes back at the original start point.
Inclusions for Dubrovnik Old Town Food Walking Tour Including Lunch
- Expert guide
- Wine tasting with snacks
- 3-course lunch
Exclusions for Dubrovnik Old Town Food Walking Tour Including Lunch
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Gratuities (optional)
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 18 hours of travel. In this case confirmation will be received as soon as possible, subject to availability
Please wear comfortable shoes and clothes
A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Wifi Everywhere in Dubrovnik
- Private Transfer: Dubrovnik Hotels or Airport to Mostar, Medjugorje and Sarajevo in Bosnia and Herzegovina
- Dubrovnik Sea Kayak and Snorkeling Small-Group Tour
- Dubrovnik Shore Excursion: Explore Dubrovnik by Cable Car
- Private Arrival Transfer: Dubrovnik Port to Dubrovnik, Orebic or Korcula Town Hotels
- Elaphite Islands Full Day Karaka Cruise from Dubrovnik