OverviewSwap the cruise port for the picturesque sights of Dubrovnik on this 6-hour, private shore excursion. With an expert guide at your side, enjoy a cable car ride up Mt Sr, and soak up the dazzling views of Dubrovniks terracotta-tiled rooftops and the shimmering Dalmatian Coast from the mountains summit. Then, stroll through the labyrinthine streets of Dubrovnik Old Town, discovering top attractions like Sponza Palace and the Church of St Blaise. This shore excursion ensures youll see the best of Dubrovnik while receiving undivided attention from a private guide.
- Free port pickup and drop-off included
- Private tour is operated with just your party and a guide/driver
- Led by a local guide
Know More about this tourMeet your private guide at Dubrovnik’s cruise ship port, and then climb inside your air-conditioned transfer vehicle and enjoy a leisurely journey to the base of Mt Srđ, the 1,352-foot (412-meter) mountain that towers over the city. As you travel, ask your guide any questions you have; the beauty of a private tour is that the commentary is tailored to your interests.
On arrival, board a cable car for a panoramic ride up the side of Mt Srđ. Take in the stunning aerial views of the city and the Dalmatian Coast as you ascend the mountain. At the summit, step out of the car and gaze out at the jaw-dropping views from the two panoramic terraces — it is said that on a clear day you can see sights up to 37 miles (67km) away.
Spend a few moments snapping photos, and then perhaps head to the snack bar or restaurant to refuel with a drink and some food (own expense). There is also a souvenir shop where you can buy gifts, if you so wish. After exploring the summit, hop back inside the cable car for your return trip down Mt Srđ.
Back on the ground, follow your guide to Dubrovnik Old Town. As you meander through the maze of cobbled streets and narrow passageways, learn of the area’s rich cultural and historical significance.
See the circular Onofrio's Fountain and amble past Sponza Palace. Walk across the main square to see the Baroque Cathedral of the Assumption, which was rebuilt in the 18th century following an earthquake. Other highlights include Rector’s Palace and the Church of St Blaise.
After your walking tour, hop back inside your transfer vehicle and return to the port in time for your cruise departure.
Worry-Free Shore Excursion:
We will ensure your timely return to Dubrovnik cruise port for this activity. In the rare event your ship has departed, we will arrange for transportation to the next port-of-call. If your ship is delayed and you are unable to attend this activity, your money will be refunded. See our terms and conditions for full details.
Inclusions for Dubrovnik Private Shore Excursion: Sightseeing Tour Including Cable Car Ride
- Private, local guide
- Transport by private vehicle to/from port
- Round-trip cable car ticket
- Worry-free shore excursion guarantee
Exclusions for Dubrovnik Private Shore Excursion: Sightseeing Tour Including Cable Car Ride
- Entrance fees
- Food and drinks
- Gratuities (optional)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 18 hours of travel. In this case confirmation will be received as soon as possible, subject to availability
Please wear comfortable shoes and clothes
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.