Enjoy the top Dubrovnik summer activity you can do today. No paddling experience needed although energy, enthusiasm and a sense of humor all help.
We are sure you will agree with us that sea kayaking is by far the best way to truly discover Dubrovnik City walls. Get set to feel the sea salt kiss your face as you marvel at the ancient walls clinging to the steep cliffs. Navigate your kayak through shimmering Adriatic Sea which looks the same today as it did a thousand years ago. Explore hidden caves and beaches, discover legends of the mythical Lokrum Island, learn about fun side of Dubrovniks history, tradition, habits and today life and snorkel into the magical sea life. Truly fulfilled and must have experience.
- Enjoy a day away from the hustle and bustle of the city
- Excellent value for money
- Family friendly
- Snorkel gear included
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
Know More about this tour
Meet your guide in central Dubrovnik at 9:30am and make your way to the Pile Port, where your English-speaking guides will explain the basics of paddling and steering your sea kayak. Enjoy spectacular views of the Lovrjenac fort and the Dubrovnik city walls as you paddle out across the blue waters of the Adriatic Sea to Lokrum Island. With its palm-fringed beaches, holiday villas and hidden bays, it's no wonder Lokrum is nicknamed 'The Island of Love'.
Paddle your way to Betina beach, a secret spot at the mouth of a cave, and jump off to swim and snorkel around the coast. After working up an appetite, refuel with drinks and snacks on the beach before re-boarding your kayak.
Paddling back to shore offers even more impressive views as you see Dubrovnik from a different perspective and glide beneath the mighty sea walls. Your adventure ends back in Pile bay.
Inclusions for Dubrovnik Sea Kayaking And Snorkeling Tour
- Professional local guide
- National Park fees
- Snorkeling equipment
- Bottled water and snacks
- Small-group tour
Exclusions for Dubrovnik Sea Kayaking And Snorkeling Tour
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Gratuities (recommended)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Children must be accompanied by an adult
Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
Subject to favorable weather conditions. If canceled due to poor weather, you will be given the option of an alternative date or full refund
Not recommended for participants with heart complaints or other serious medical conditions
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.