Dubrovnik Shore Excursion: Viator Exclusive 'Game Of Thrones' Tour
OverviewWhen your cruise ship docks at Dubrovnik Port, head into town for a Viator Exclusive tour and discover stunning Game of Thrones filming locations! Dubrovnik doubles up as Kings Landing, the fictional capital of the Seven Kingdoms, and many a mythical battle has been waged on its streets. Discover TV locations around the citys UNESCO-listed Old Town and at Lovrijenac Fortress, and hear inside gossip about evil King Joffrey from a guide its a shore excursion cant be booked anywhere else!If you have more time free before your cruise departs, upgrade to include a visit to Trsteno Arboretum, the park that features as the Kings Landing palace gardens.
- Exclusive to Viator
- Led by a local guide
- All entrance fees included
- Instant Confirmation
Know More about this tourLeave your cruise ship at Dubrovnik Port and make your own way to Dubrovniks Old Town, a UNESCO World Heritage Site. Meet your guide and then stroll around town to discover the filming locations used in Game of Thrones; its a unique experience thats only available with this shore excursion!
As you walk around town, hear insider gossip and stories about the popular HBO TV series, an adaptation of George Martins A Song of Ice and Fire novels. The drama documents a war in which several noble families vie for the Seven Kingdoms Iron Throne in the mystical land of Westeros.
Hear tales of the blonde-haired Targaryen family and their dragons who were exiled from the Kings Landing when the Baratheons claimed power, and then follow in the footsteps of Ayra Stark to see the places where she lived on the streets after war broke out with the Lannisters. Climb the old city walls that were attacked by the Baratheons in the first series, and then visit Lovrijenac Fortress the beautiful 11th-century castle that features in many of Game of Thrones battle scenes. Gaze out at the views from the fort's impressive vantage point, and recount the bloody Battle of Blackwater that took place outside of its walls.
After three hours experiencing life in the capital of the Seven Kingdoms and hearing all about the popular Game of Thrones characters, your tour finishes near the Old Town.
Worry-free Shore Excursion:
We will ensure your excursion ends with ample time for you to return to Dubrovnik Port for your ships departure. In the extremely unlikely event your ship has departed, we will arrange for transportation to the next port-of-call. If your ship is delayed and you are unable to attend this activity, your money will be refunded. See our terms and conditions for full details.
Inclusions for Dubrovnik Shore Excursion: Viator Exclusive 'Game Of Thrones' Tour
- Local guide
- Entrance fees to Dubrovnik city walls and Lovrijenac Fortress
- Worry-free Shore Excursion Guarantee
Exclusions for Dubrovnik Shore Excursion: Viator Exclusive 'Game Of Thrones' Tour
- Food and drinks
- Gratuities (optional)
- Port pickup and drop-off
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
A moderate amount of walking is involved
Not wheelchair accessible
It is highly recommended to bring comfortable shoes and a hat
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Dubrovnik Shore Excursion: Old Town Walking Tour
- Luxury Dining Experience from Dubrovnik: Boat Trip to Restaurant Villa Ruza Kolocep
- Private Speedboat or Yacht Tour to National Park Mljet Lakes from Dubrovnik
- Wifi Everywhere in Dubrovnik
- Private Transfer: Dubrovnik Hotels or Airport to Mostar, Medjugorje and Sarajevo in Bosnia and Herzegovina
- Dubrovnik Sea Kayak and Snorkeling Small-Group Tour