Dubrovnik Small-Group Tour From Split
OverviewDubrovnik, also known as "the pearl of the Adriatic" is indeed an amazing town. Since our words simply can't give justice to this old town, we suggest you to join us on our tour and see its beauty for yourselves. Explore impressive city walls and the picturesque squares and take in breathtaking views. On the guided tour of the city you will discover the historic center and the charming main central street of Stradun.
- Small group ensures personal service
- Excellent value for money
- Explore the local streets on a walking tour of the city
- Get inside tips from a local
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
- Led by a local guide
Know More about this tourJoin the group at the meeting point in Split or Trogir and start your exciting journey towards Dubrovnik and its fortified Old Town which is definitely one of the most visited and photographed destinations in all Europe. Start your tour in a very comfortable air conditioned bus, sit back, enjoy the view at the breathtaking coastal scenery and try to relax while taking in the entire Mediterranean atmosphere. The journey will take approximately 4.5 hours and it will include fantastic photo opportunities and, based on previous agreement with the driver, a chance to stretch your legs.
Once you arrive to Dubrovnik, one of the most outstanding tourist destinations in the Mediterranean, you will explore the city on a walking tour to learn everything about its history, monuments, and why it forms part of the UNESCO World Heritage List. Dubrovnik is famous for its wonderful Renaissance and Baroque architecture, red brick roofs and its two kilometers long walls that successfully resisted the attacks of different enemies through centuries. It is a must-see destination in Croatia.
Explore the Old Town's central street Stradun; the Franciscan Monastery (with one of the oldest pharmacies in the world), the renaissance Rector's Palace, the town walls, the Lovrjenac Fortress and many picturesque squares and churches of this amazing town. This 1.5 hour long walking tour will reveal all the secrets of this amazing city to you, so that you can explore it on your own during your free time in Dubrovnik.
Make the most of your free time and stop by one of the local restaurants to taste some delicious traditional food or to take a ride on the cable car to the top of the Srd Mountain to enjoy the breathtaking view at the old town of Dubrovnik and its surroundings. It is not a bad idea to purchase some souvenirs that will make this journey even more memorable.
When the time comes, join the rest of the group, get back into the cozy comfortable coach and start your journey back to Split or Trogir after a perfectly well spent day in the Pearl of the Adriatic. You will get dropped off at the same point where you were picked up.
Inclusions for Dubrovnik Small-Group Tour From Split
- Local guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off (select hotels only)
- Walking tour
- Transport by air-conditionedvehicle
Exclusions for Dubrovnik Small-Group Tour From Split
- Entrance fees
- Food and drinks
- Gratuities (optional)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Minimum numbers apply. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund
Passport name, number, expiry and country is required at time of booking for all participants
A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
You MUST confirm and obtain any visa requirements prior to border crossing. All visa requirements are the sole responsibility of the traveler
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.