Save on two must-experience Dubrovnik tours with a Super Saver that combines a Mt SrÄ cable car trip with an Old Town and city walls walking tour! Ride up in the cable car with a guide, and gaze down at the glorious Dalmatian Coast and city of Dubrovnik from the peak of the famous mountain. Ride back down into the city and explore Dubrovnik's Old Town and UNESCO-listed city walls, discovering the history of top city attractions such as Sponza Palace, Church of St Blaise, MinÄeta Tower and more.
- Comprehensive tour of the city
- Enjoy fantastic aerial views
- Explore the local streets on a walking tour of the city
- Led by a local guide
Know More about this tourMt Srd Cable Car Ride (1 hour):
Meet your guide in Pile Square, and then hop inside for your ride to the top of Mt Srd, the 1,352-foot (412-meter) mountain that towers over the city. After roughly three minutes inside the cable car, arrive at the summit and gaze out at the vista of Dubrovnik and the Dalmatian Coast sprawled out at your feet. Have your camera ready; many say that on a clear day, you can see sights up to 37 miles (67km) away.
After admiring the views at Mt Srds peak for 20 minute with your guide and learning about the sights, return to Dubrovnik by cable car.
Dubrovnik Old Town and City Walls Tour (3.5 hours):
Meet your guide at Pile Square, and then set off on your walking tour of the Old Town. Home to most of the citys finest attractions, the neighborhood boasts culture and history in plentiful measures. See the circular Onofrio's Fountain with its huge central dome, and amble past the Franciscan monastery, where a copy of Michelangelos La Piet sculpture is housed.
Continue walking to Sponza Palace, an attractive building thats widely considered the Dubrovniks Renaissance crown. Housing Croatias extensive state archives, Sponza Palace was once Dubrovniks most opulent palatial building. Other highlights on your walking tour include Orlando's Column, the city bell tower, Rectors Palace and the Church of St Blaise, a pretty place of worship dedicated to the citys patron saint.
Walk across the main square to see the Baroque Cathedral of the Assumption, which was rebuilt in the 18th century after an earthquake, and then wander over to Dubrovniks city walls a UNESCO World Heritage site.
Walk with your guide along the walls while learning about their history. Parts of the walls date back to the 13th century when the city began to gain prominence as one of the most important sea powers in the Mediterranean. Look out for Mineta Tower, St Johns Fortress, Fort Bokar plus Dubrovnik Aquarium and Maritime Museum.
After walking the length of the city walls, stroll back to the start point at Pile Square where your tour finishes.
Inclusions for Dubrovnik Super Saver: Mt Srd Cable Car Ride Plus Old Town And City Walls Walking Tour
- Round-trip cable car ride from Dubrovnik to Mt Srd
- Local guide
- Entrance fee to city walls
Exclusions for Dubrovnik Super Saver: Mt Srd Cable Car Ride Plus Old Town And City Walls Walking Tour
- Food and drinks
- Gratuities (optional)
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Not wheelchair accessible
Tour includes moderate walking activities.
In Dubrovnik guests will have to walk approximately 1200 meters over cobblestone and flat terrain, and take up to 200 steps.
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.