Dujiangyan Irrigation And Qingcheng Mountain Private Day Tour From Chengdu
OverviewHave your private day tour with a local insider in Chengdu, take cable car to explore one of the most famous Taoist mountains at Qingcheng Mountain, visit the only surviving no-dam irrigation system in the world at Dujiangyan Irrigation Project. Discover Chengdu in your way and make full use of your time to gain the best travelling experience on this all-inclusive private tour.
Know More about this tourAt 8:30 am, local guide will pick you up from your Chengdu downtown hotel lobby, sit in the comfortable private vehicle to start the trip.
Firstly drive approx. 1 hour to Qingcheng Mountain, enjoy the beautiful Chengdu plain and villages en route. Upon arrival, take cable car up the mountain very quickly and hike up about 30 minutes' to the Summit, have a bird's eye view of mountain, discover its history and learn Taoism culture, enjoy the beautiful nature and breathe the clear air with light sweat.
After the morning sightseeing, have a break for lunch in local restaurant and taste Sichuan cuisine. Then continue tour to Dujiangyan Irrigation Project, which is the only surviving no-dam irrigation system in the world constructed 2,000 years ago, and it continues to benefit more than 40 neighboring counties. Follow your guide to learn how it was built and its great influence in irrigation works.
Afterwards, the guide will transfer you back and drop you off at the hotel to conclude.
Inclusions for Dujiangyan Irrigation And Qingcheng Mountain Private Day Tour From Chengdu
- Private day tour
- Transport by private vehicle
- Professional licensed driver
- English-speaking tour guide
- Local lunch
- Entrance fees
- Cable car
- Bottled water
- Fuel surcharge and tax
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
Exclusions for Dujiangyan Irrigation And Qingcheng Mountain Private Day Tour From Chengdu
- Gratuities (optional)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Adult pricing applies to all travelers
A moderate amount of walking is involved
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- 2-Day Panda Base & Leshan Giant Buddha & Jiayang Train & Ancient Town
- 2-Day Private Tour Leshan Giant Buddha and Mount Emeishan
- Professional English Speaking Guide in Chengdu
- Private Day Tour to Leshan Giant Buddha & Huanglongxi Ancient Town
- Exclusive Private Southwestern tour -Panda, Hotpot, Giant Buddha, Learn cooking
- Find out the green tea secret
- 5 Days Private Tour including Chengdu Pandas-Jiuzhaigou Scenic Spot and Huanglong Scenic and Historic Area-No Shopping Stops
- Half-Day Wheaten Food Cooking Class with Local Spice Market Visit